Navigator of the Seas Aft Cabins 6390 and 6392 on deck 6

vacation5678

They are "obstructed" in the sense that you can't look straight down to the water....below you is another deck area...but your outward view is NOT obstructed. Think of it as standing at the top of the stairs (but on a larger scale!)....you don't see anything looking down, but if you look PAST the steps, you're outward view is fine.

On this class ship, the higher you go, the less superstructure you will have to look past.

Edited by cb at sea

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. The agent told me that the 20% obstruction had to do with having to look through railings. I'm trying to get a sense of whether the view will be less than ideal. Have you been in one of these cabins?

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. The agent told me that the 20% obstruction had to do with having to look through railings. I'm trying to get a sense of whether the view will be less than ideal. Have you been in one of these cabins?

IMO the deck 6 aft balconies are less than ideal. You are too low. You do NOT look down on another deck. You look straight out across a semicircular flat deck at the aft of the ship with the water beyond. http://voyager-class.com/pictures/cabins/aft_6-E/gallery.html

I've been deck 7 and 9 several times on Voyager class ships and would not go below deck 7.

Does anyone have a photo of what the view off of the aft cabins on Navigator looks like? I am told they are obstructed, but I need a sense of what that means. We are looking at cabins 6390 and 6392. Thank you.

I tried to find the photos we used a few years ago but i see Webshots is gone. Bonnie Voyager had an awesome album but I cant seem to find her either.

Deck 6-- no way. between the infrastructure the crew deck outside the balcony wall. the over head ceiling-- it feels like it will close in on my..

Try to go at least one deck up-- it will be a world of difference