pizza on equinox

cruisehome

• 2 weeks later...

Quasar is one of the underused spaces on the ship. Sometimes private parties get scheduled there because not much else goes on in it. Have even seen luggage storage there. But when an activity is scheduled there, it tends to be a later-evening music-based event. Sometimes they will do music trivia, sometimes the dj is just playing music.

Yes there is pizza. It is in the buffet available from lunch until about 1:00am.

The pizza is excellent for a cruise ship. It is in the Cafe along with a great pasta station. There are three chefs and they work the dough for the crust right there.

I wish RCI's Sorrento pizza was half as good as Equinox. I usually had a couple of slices before hitting the sack each night :)

Depends on the cruise. Go on a short cruise at Christmas and there could be 500 children on board

Conversely, go on any cruise longer the geriatric crowd goes up in multiples. I'm not young but there should be lively regardless.

information please??

where is the pizza on this ship

what else is available on deck besides hamburgers???

thanks

Back on topic.

Yes Pizza only available in Buffet , pretty well 24 hours.

Only food outlet "on deck" is at Mast Bar.

Others have covered what is available, also Turkey Burger , with or without Cheese, lettuce, tomatoes. Turkey Burgers not widely known about but simply ask. Burgers are precooked and can get dry. Dont be afraid to ask for a freshly cooked one (turkey or beef), you will then need to come back in a couple minutes but it tastes much better than one left sitting out for a while.

Back on topic.

Yes Pizza only available in Buffet , pretty well 24 hours.

Is that new? Carnival ships have 24 hour pizza. Celebrity was from around noon (maybe 11:00) until late night.

We've enjoyed pizza for breakfast on several Carnival cruises. :)

• 4 months later...
FYI, They will make a pizza just for you with your choice of toppings.

Very nice touch.

Ed

They also make individual gluten-free pizza, with whatever toppings you desire! Quite good; they just require about 20 minutes to prepare for you. They also have gluten-free spaghetti prepared where they thoroughly wash the pan, then add the sauce of your choice to the pasta and heat it up for you!:D

I have been on a few Celebrity cruises and try to avoid the buffet but I heard how great the pizza was and decided to try it. There were a few people ahead of me and I patiently waited in line. The woman ahead of me grabbed the last few pieces and continued to wait for the next batch. She told me how great it was and continued on about it and then preceded to inhale the two pieces while waiting. The pizzas finally came and she unloaded all three of them on her plate and waddled away. I was not surprised as things similar to this has happened three times before.

I walked away without having any and it reinforced my desire to avoid the buffet.

Still haven't tried the pizza and doubt that I will. I guess the best way would be through room service but I don't like hanging around waiting for something that should be easy to get.

Good luck

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Just off the Equinox last week and I was underwhelmed by the pizza. Very pedestrian with only 3 choices ( never changed over 10 days). Pepperoni, Veggie, and Margherita. Last year on Millennium the pizza was artisan in style, very fresh, tasty, and a great variety. Not sure why there should be a difference. IMHO, Princess still has the best pizza at sea.

information please??

where is the pizza on this ship

what else is available on deck besides hamburgers???

thanks

We didn't like Equinox pizza, pizza on Silhouette was much better

I have been on a few Celebrity cruises and try to avoid the buffet but I heard how great the pizza was and decided to try it. There were a few people ahead of me and I patiently waited in line. The woman ahead of me grabbed the last few pieces and continued to wait for the next batch. She told me how great it was and continued on about it and then preceded to inhale the two pieces while waiting. The pizzas finally came and she unloaded all three of them on her plate and waddled away. I was not surprised as things similar to this has happened three times before.

I walked away without having any and it reinforced my desire to avoid the buffet.

Still haven't tried the pizza and doubt that I will. I guess the best way would be through room service but I don't like hanging around waiting for something that should be easy to get.

Good luck

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

I bet that same person was on the Infinity ahead of me. There was about a 20% success rate getting pizza. But, she saved me at least 4,000 calories. :) :)

Mike

thanks for the info

someone said tacos at the outside hamburger spot

carol

anyone have info on quasar - what is it like - does it draw a younger crowed or older??

Tacos were available in the buffet at Lunch on the Eclipse

Quasar didn't draw any crowd on our med cruise