Carnival Glory 4J Pictures (Rooms 6201,6202,6204.. etc)

cruisecruiserAS

Just got off the Glory last week and stayed in room 6204 with my wife. The beds were put together to form a king bed with a nightstand at each side. My daughter and mother-in-law stayed in the room next door 6202. Their beds were separate on each wall with the nightstands in the middle. So both configurations are do-able. Very nice room but it is missing the loveseat and table like most other rooms. Large picture window but make sure you close your curtains at night. I'll try to post some pictures tonight. :)

Just got off the Glory last week and stayed in room 6204 with my wife. The beds were put together to form a king bed with a nightstand at each side. My daughter and mother-in-law stayed in the room next door 6202. Their beds were separate on each wall with the nightstands in the middle. So both configurations are do-able. Very nice room but it is missing the loveseat and table like most other rooms. Large picture window but make sure you close your curtains at night. I'll try to post some pictures tonight. :)

Great! Thank you so much!

Is the room smaller than regular inside cabins or larger? Also, some people were saying that there is noise late at night when people go out on the deck in front of the cabin, did you experience any of that?:)

Hello,

I just got upgraded to a 4J cabin on Glory and was wondering if anyone has any pictures of information about this cabin. I would really like to know the layout and if the beds can be put together. Any pictures would be great!

Thanks!

Happy Cruising!:p

I stayed in a 4J but it was 9201 on the Lido deck and it was wonderful...

Lyncoya, thanks for the pics of the cabin. We have one of these on our 9/6 cruise. Was it noisy?

We were directly under the gym...every once in a while we would hear a loud thud. I think it was someone dropping weights. It wasn't a major problem for us though. I would book this cabin again in a heartbeat.

Great! Thank you so much!

Is the room smaller than regular inside cabins or larger? Also, some people were saying that there is noise late at night when people go out on the deck in front of the cabin, did you experience any of that?:)

I would say they are about the same size, maybe a little wider. I didn't hear any noise at all, it was too foggy and windy to be on the secret deck at night. They were also blowing the foghorn every minute or so one or two nights during the cruise. It was very loud on the Lido deck because the foghorn is actually on top of the whale tail. However we didn't hear it at all from our room in the front. We plan to book 4J again whenever available. :)

Hi Would love to see the pictures of the 6202 .. very curious to see the layout with the window:)

Also how did you find the seas being at the front. I know my BFF is a little concerned.

Any info would be great! Thanks!:D

Hi Would love to see the pictures of the 6202 .. very curious to see the layout with the window:)

Also how did you find the seas being at the front. I know my BFF is a little concerned.

Any info would be great! Thanks!:D

i know curiousity killed the cat.. so to speak :rolleyes: not to be catty but inquiring minds would like to know :D

Hello,

I just got upgraded to a 4J cabin on Glory and was wondering if anyone has any pictures of information about this cabin. I would really like to know the layout and if the beds can be put together. Any pictures would be great!

Thanks!

Happy Cruising!:p

Congrats on your upgrade. Would you let us know what code did you use to get the upgrade? Carnival website shows $379 for 4J. Did you get OBC when you upgraded? Thanks!

• 3 months later...
Im going on a cruise and we are staying in stateroom 6202 (4J) and i was wondering if anyone has stayed in this room and if so did they like it. was it loud!!!:) any information would be helpful. thanks!!!!!

I was on the Glory in the 6202 .. and its a great cabin.. lots of sun from the window!! and only saw people outside a few times.

Though our last sea day was rough... and we felt it... Though it was felt all over the ship. Cabin mate was sea sick.. I was okay!

I would so book this cabin again :D.. and never heard a sound :D

The only photo i took was from the window..

1195402950_atlantic011.jpg.fd6324f0ab4672717330779f9b37d572.jpg

Archived