Royal babies and tots

Has anyone used this service before on explorer of the seas?

I am wondering if there are any limits as to how many hours per day each baby can be booked in?

I read somewhere that it it's hard to get babies into the nursery but I'm unsure whether it was an American cruise or not

Hi my understanding is that there is no nursery on board EOS, only the royal babies and tots program - a 45 min play based activity run by RCL, which requires parental supervision. Also in room babysitting not available for children under 1 yr. I'm hoping i'm wrong as I have a 9 month old traveling on EOS and have been informed by RCL that there is no nursery.

• 2 weeks later...

I only booked through clean cruising last week and they definitely said that there is a royal babies and tots program available (6-36mths) but it is an extra hourly cost to leave children there and from the age of 3 is when kids can access the all inclusive kids club.

I suggest calling RCL direct and asking, or try http://www.royalcaribbean.com.au/contentSiteletSub.do?pagename=family_kids&wuc=AUS

Royal Babies & Royal Tots

Our Royal Babies program (ages 6-18 months) offers our tiniest guests and their parents interactive classes filled with enriching activities developed by early childhood experts. Our Royal Tots program (ages 18-36 months) offers 45-minute interactive playground sessions filled with age-appropriate activities and toys. Both programs are hosted by our trained youth staff. A parent or carer must accompany the child during all activity sessions.

Nursery Services and Sitters at Sea

The Babies and Tots Nursery offers parents a drop-off option in the day time and evening, where their children can be left in the trusting care of trained professionals. Various playgrounds have been created by Crayola® for our young cruisers.

For a nominal fee, Sitters at Sea offers babysitting services, both in a group setting, and individually in parents' staterooms. Children must be at least one year old.