Gatorclaw's Long Awaited LIBERTY video!

gatorclaw

Finally... Islands of Liberty is here. It's a chronicle of our experience on the Liberty Castaways April 1st cruise of the Eastern Caribbean.

If you haven't seen my other videos, this is the story of our cruise told in photos and video, and too much effort went into it just to share it with my friends and family- so I hope you enjoy it too. And if you're a cruise fanatic- I'm sure you will.

Back again is my girlfriend, Pepper. But to spice things up, along for the ride, are my parents, Ike and Sue. Also joining the cast are several Cruise Critic Castaways, including the infamous Host Randy who just might get a best supporting actor nomination for his great performances!

Special thanks to all the Castaways who helped in one way or another including Randy, Zydeco Cruiser, Rypero, and Emerald777.

So sit back and get lost in the action, humor and romance of 8 days on the Eastern Caribbean! www.gatorclaw.com/liberty

(note: high speed connection is needed)

JASON JASON JASON!!!!!! That was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!:eek:

You are obviously VERY talented, and your family is soooooo lucky to have such an awesome keepsake!

I love to make videos myself, but now I am embarassed at my work thus far!!

Are you in this field, or is this a hobby? I would think that you obviously have been trained extensively in this !!

I am amazed.......:D :D

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful trip, I felt like I went too!

Heather

WOW!......I've only been thru a few chapters but all I can say is WOW!......Jason, just when we think you're awesome at these videos, you just keep getting better!:D ....This is great for all that are sailing on Liberty to see major pics of the ship and ports.;) .Ok.....back for more viewing.:D

Jason,

Can you recemmend a good starting editing software that would be good for the video, pictures, music and such.... for a "semi novice, but great with a computer"" !!?? (I don't want to spend a ton either):o

Thanks! Any advice is greatly appreciated!:D

Jason,

That was SUPER!! Thanks so much for taking us along with you guys. I couldn't believe you could surpass your Valor video, but this was AWE-SOME!!

and Randy, what a great voice you have!! Never would've thunk it!

Tell Sue & Ike they've got lots of new friends on the board....hope we don't scare them.:eek:

Jason,

I've watched all your videos and they are FANTASTIC. This one is especially interesting to me since we will be going on the Liberty 3/07. I have your page saved in my favorites so I can be on the ship whenever I want from now till then. Someone else mentioned it and I agree....you should be doing the advertising for Carnival.:)

I have watched all of your videos and didn't think you would surpass the Valor, but you (& Pepper) have surely done it with this one!! Outstanding!!! We will be on the Glory in November. I will have to mail you my pics and video and let you put it all together tied up with a bow for us!!! hahaha!!! Do you have your next trip planned out yet?

Fan-tastic! Our Liberty cruise is a while away, next year in fact, but you've done a great job and given me a lot to look forward to! Hmmm, Host Randy sings! Just may have to talk him into that when we meet up in August. Eh Randy? :D

Archived