Iguazu Falls 3 Nights at $1K ? Did I do OK?

happykim

From Brazil ( GIG0 To IGU and back to AEP ) .Stayed 2 nights at Las Orquideas Palace Hotel and 1 night at Sheraton all inclusive ( except dinners & lunch ) with the tour guy.The price is $1K each.Does it seems Ok to you guys or should I do more home works ?Please let me know your thoughts?

Thank you all.

Kim

From Brazil ( GIG0 To IGU and back to AEP ) .Stayed 2 nights at Las Orquideas Palace Hotel and 1 night at Sheraton all inclusive ( except dinners & lunch ) with the tour guy.The price is $1K each.Does it seems Ok to you guys or should I do more home works ?Please let me know your thoughts?

Thank you all.

Kim

Is that per person for two persons? Does it include airfare? The best rates from the US for the Sheraton falls view are about $350.00 per night or $30.00 with tax including breakfast.

Flights from AEP run around $330.00 round trip. I do not know the price on the other hotel.

I have to fly from GIG to IGU and from IGR to AEP .Stayed 1 nights and Sheraton and 2 nights at Orquideas Palace Hotel.All the trasportations between the Brazilian to Argentina Hotels,Airports....all the tours The price is for Per Person $995.00.The airfare itself cost $526.00 since I have to fly in and out different airports.I called Expedia and the whole package with Sheraton 1 night and the Esturion 2 nights at $1903.00 for 2 people ( without trasportations and tours ) .I emails a lot of TA in Brazil and Argentina they all quoted way higher .I heard from the IGU airport to IGR hotel site taxi already cost at $60.00 .Let me know if you have any more pricing for me .Thank you all.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there are any direct flights between Rio and the falls? And, if so, what are the fares? And will one overnight at Isuassu be sufficient? I am only interested in viewing the falls, nothing more involved. Or are we wasting our money, then, to even visit Iguassu? Thanks for any input.

I have to fly from GIG to IGU and from IGR to AEP .Stayed 1 nights and Sheraton and 2 nights at Orquideas Palace Hotel.All the trasportations between the Brazilian to Argentina Hotels,Airports....all the tours The price is for Per Person $995.00.The airfare itself cost $526.00 since I have to fly in and out different airports.I called Expedia and the whole package with Sheraton 1 night and the Esturion 2 nights at $1903.00 for 2 people ( without trasportations and tours ) .I emails a lot of TA in Brazil and Argentina they all quoted way higher .I heard from the IGU airport to IGR hotel site taxi already cost at $60.00 .Let me know if you have any more pricing for me .Thank you all.

When are you going? Is this a falls view room at the Sheraton? If so, the standard price (from the US) is about $560.00 per night plus 21% tax (but we know we can search for a better deal). You also did not say what tours were included?

If the air fare is $526.00 and the difference per person is about $460.00 you are doing well as that is about the price of the Sheraton for one night with breakfast and you have 3 nights hotel. The cost of the transfer from the Sheraton to IGR is $20.00 US if the Sheraton makes the arrangements. On your own I was told it is about $10.00 for the taxi.

TAM does have direct flights, we are flying to IGU from GIG on a 10:40 am flight arrive 12:50am and returning on a 10:10 am flight from IGU arriving GIG at 12:05 pm. This flight was more expensive than other times, but we flet this was the best times for us. To make up for the cost differential we are staying in a less expensive hotel on the Brazilian side of the falls. We are staying 2 nights because I think you would be really pushed to see all with one night. Of course, there are flights much later back to Rio than our 10:10 flight that might give you the time needed. I also check GOL flights, but again these TAM flights were the best for us. Unfortunately, I could not book direct with TAM and had to use an online site.

Archived