Freedom in May! 10th cruise and Gold Status!

Sarah@Sea

I got an awesome deal for Freedom in May during the Balcony sale, they also had zero single supplement so I scored a guaranteed balcony for $439 plus tax and fees. I couldn't pass that up! The last night will be my 25th on Carnival so I'll have Gold status for the cruise, which is a nice accomplishment even if it doesn't come with many more perks. Just as I was updating my signature I saw that this will be my 10th cruise overall since I took my first in 2008. Woohoo!

I am very excited about sailing on a newer, bigger, Carnival ship and just fresh out of the 2.0 Upgrades!

I have to admit I booked the cruise the day it SNOWED in April...ugh...I enjoyed my March cruise, but the water was still a bit cool so I didn't spend as much time in the water/sun as I would have liked. May should be really really nice. Already booked a Stingray City excursion for Grand Cayman.

I got an awesome deal for Freedom in May during the Balcony sale, they also had zero single supplement so I scored a guaranteed balcony for $439 plus tax and fees. I couldn't pass that up! The last night will be my 25th on Carnival so I'll have Gold status for the cruise, which is a nice accomplishment even if it doesn't come with many more perks. Just as I was updating my signature I saw that this will be my 10th cruise overall since I took my first in 2008. Woohoo!

I am very excited about sailing on a newer, bigger, Carnival ship and just fresh out of the 2.0 Upgrades!

I have to admit I booked the cruise the day it SNOWED in April...ugh...I enjoyed my March cruise, but the water was still a bit cool so I didn't spend as much time in the water/sun as I would have liked. May should be really really nice. Already booked a Stingray City excursion for Grand Cayman.

Congrats! That's an awesome deal... wish I could find something like that around the ports within driving of my house!!