WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Arno,

What happened to Lionel?

Txs

Lionel left Connie, perhaps on vacation now.

It's easy to add party bands or lecturers. It's tough getting cruisers to report back who is on board.

Senior officers are listed in a hand out on each voyage. Other information comes from dailies and few people post them.

Lionel left Connie, perhaps on vacation now.

It's easy to add party bands or lecturers. It's tough getting cruisers to report back who is on board.

Senior officers are listed in a hand out on each voyage. Other information comes from dailies and few people post them.

Thank you for the prompt response!

Arno, Host Andy is on Equinox now and he likely will be providing updates. We are on the Equinox for a b2b starting a week from today (starting on cruise after Andy's cruise), so if there are any changes from Andy's cruise, I can provide the updates including the entertainment.

I really appreciate all you are doing to keep the chart as up-to-date as possible and know it can be a difficult task to do so when people do not report during their cruises or upon their return.

Kathy

Who's Onboard Equinox 4/17/15

Master : Captain Michael Karatzis

Staff Captain : Damianos Xenakis

Chief Engineer : Ioannis Tseronis

Guest Relations Manager : Jann Ramos

Hotel Director : Mark Zeller (Christophe Belaubre returns Mid-Cruise)

Cruise Director : Patti Honacki (Paul Baya returns Mid-Cruise)

Food & Beverage Mgr : Vlado Momiroski

Executive Chef : Michael Fernandes

Captains Club Hostess : Rossy (she's delightful as always !)

If there's anyone specific you would like to know from Equinox, please post on this thread. Arno : I will inquire about the Michael's lounge person ASAP.

BTW, the Miami DJ's are onboard this sailing. Great news... if you enjoy having headaches :)

Edited by Host Andy

If there's anyone specific you would like to know from Equinox, please post on this thread. Arno : I will inquire about the Michael's lounge person ASAP.

BTW, the Miami DJ's are onboard this sailing. Great news... if you enjoy having headaches :)

Don't you mean post here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2195714

Sorry about the Miami DJs.:(

• 2 weeks later...

We have just returned from an amazing cruise on the Solstice from Sydney too Hawaii. Whilst on board my husband became friends with Richard Green the Exec Chef but forgot to get his email address. Is there anyway of contacting him?

Thanks Suzie

Shirley, can you also please find out the staff officers names for the May15th sailing out of SFO as well as the cruise director and captains club hosts names. I would be ever so grateful. Happy sailing.

Edited by airtana
Typo

Hello--- Does anyone by chance know a bartender named Stevo-- he is from Macedonia and was on our cruise on the Summit in June 2014. Just curious if he is back on the Summit- we will be on in July-- real sooon!!!

THANKS, Steve

Can anyone who is on the TA now or who will board May3 please provide the Officers for the Silhouette? Is Richard Spacey the Cruise director?

Spacey will be leaving after the TA and Luis, the current activities manager will take over. Julie, GRM will also be leaving. The HD will be going to Reflection and Rafaelli will take over. Donna, the CC Hostess will be leaving in a week or two.

Spacey will be leaving after the TA and Luis, the current activities manager will take over. Julie, GRM will also be leaving. The HD will be going to Reflection and Rafaelli will take over. Donna, the CC Hostess will be leaving in a week or two.

Lots of changes!

Is the chart for the Solstice up to date ? I have not met CC Hostess Rose. Has anyone cruise with her ?

I have not cruised with Rose or at least I don't think I have. But she looks very familiar, like maybe she worked on the Galaxy in Guest Relations???

I am on the Infinity on May 15th, do you know if there will be any changes to your April diagram?

A friend, REPORTING FROM INFINITY MAY 2,2015.

Master Nikolaos Frantzis.

GRM Mario Tavares

HD Marios Georgiadis

CD Kyle Dodson

F&B Stephane Coutouly

ExChef Denton Laing

Rest Mgr Czajka Wlodozimierz.

MCC Lenny Gabriel Regis

CChost Claudia Del Castillo

House Band D'Revelations

NEW Captain's Club Host ON MAY 15 ALEXANDRA TATTACHIOLI