Recommendation for a hotel in Copenhagen?

Looking to book 1 night in Copenhagen before our cruise. Looking for something close to tourist activities and not too expensive. TIA.

We booked the Clairon Mayfair for Sept includes light evening meal, breakfast and free wifi. Is real close to Tivoil and Central train station.

What date is it and what is the age of the child? and can you define not to expensive.

If you give me these details i would be happy to help you with a hotel.

I just took a random seach on june 28th with a 8 year old child and most hotels is between 200 and 250 dollars.

All the Cabinn hotels is costing 140 dollars but its very small rooms with bunk beds and the showers are small to. :D

Oh i see,

But either all hotel rooms are booked (not likely) or else its not open for booking yet via hotels.com so i just took a similar day in the end of July next year.

But try to ask the hotel directly and see if they will accept you booking and to the same price.

Located a little bit off centre at Kalvebod Brygge but with good bus connections and both hotels are very good.

Tivoli hotel - 208 dollars ( normal price 297 dollars)

Copenhagen Island Hotel - 216 dollars (309 dollars)

Wake Up Copenhagen - 191 dollars

Located near Tivoli.

The Square - 247 dollars (334 dollars)

Hotel Danmark - 241 dollars (279 dollars)

Best Western Mercur Hotel - 224 dollars

Copenhagen Star Hotel - 188 dollars

Hotel Du Nord - 254 dollars

Copenhagen Crown Hotel - 183 dollars

DGI Byens Hotel - 253 dollars

Absalon hotel - 222 dollars

Located near Nyhavn/Amalienborg

Copenhagen Strand Hotel - 229 dollars (327 dollars)

Best western Hotel Hebron - 236 dollars (277 dollars)

Hotel Opera - 254 dollars (362 dollars)

Behind Nørreport station

Ibsens Hotel - 211 dollars (243 dollars)

Hotel Kong Arthur - 248 Dollars (287 dollars)

Cheap but good but located outside the city center

Radisson Blu Falconer - 139 dollars (208 dollars)

Radisson Blu Scandinavia - 167 dollars (243 dollars)

Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers - 176 dollars (202 dollars)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
www.hotel-bethel.dk is a good guess. :D

:confused: You can't get any info on that page, just a picture and a phone number. I wanted to see if I could get any info on the room rates.......

do you know anything about this hotel?

And thanks for the fast reply, I am not going until next August but am trying to figure out what I can about Copenhagen, we will be there 2 days pre cruise, and 1 or 2 days post cruise. I need help with the hotels the most.

I have read alot of cruisers stay at the Hotel Bethel ... I can't find any info on this hotel would love to see the rates for August. Anyone know what the link to their website is??:confused:

This hotel gets very good reviews on Trip Advisor, and I already reserved 3 nights for June 2014: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g189541-d237647-Reviews-Somandshjemmet_Bethel-Copenhagen_Zealand.html.

:confused: You can't get any info on that page, just a picture and a phone number. I wanted to see if I could get any info on the room rates.......

do you know anything about this hotel?

And thanks for the fast reply, I am not going until next August but am trying to figure out what I can about Copenhagen, we will be there 2 days pre cruise, and 1 or 2 days post cruise. I need help with the hotels the most.

If you click on "rooms" and then "reservation and rates" - you will see current prices. I reserved a standard double for June 2014 at the same price as high season this year @ 895 DKK.

This hotel gets very good reviews on Trip Advisor, and I already reserved 3 nights for June 2014: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g189541-d237647-Reviews-Somandshjemmet_Bethel-Copenhagen_Zealand.html.

why is it I can only get all these other hotels when I click on on the link.... everything but the Bethel, is is under a different name??:o

Yes I have and I am totally frustrated. I can get room rates on every other hotel I am interested in. Reviews are okay but I have found the Hotel Admiral, I think maybe it is a bit nicer, rates are in the ballpark of what we want to spend, $600 or so. Any suggestions on others that offer a room with two twin beds?

why is it I can only get all these other hotels when I click on on the link.... everything but the Bethel, is is under a different name??:o

Somandshjemmet Bethel is rated #5 of 110 hotels in Copenhagen. Here is the link to the Trip Advisor reviews again: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g189541-d237647-Reviews-Somandshjemmet_Bethel-Copenhagen_Zealand.html

Here are the current rates listed on the hotel's web site:

Low Season 01.01.2013-31.05.2013 &01.09.2013-31.12.2013

Standard Single room 695DKK

Large Single room 845DKK

Normal Double room 895DKK

Good Double room 995DKK

Corner room 1095DKK

Family room (2 pers.) 1095DKK

Extra Beds 200DKK

High Season 01.06.2013-31.08.2013

Standard Single room 745DKK

Large Single room 895DKK

Normal Double room 945DKK

Good Double room 1045DKK

Corner room 1145DKK

Family room (2 pers.) 1145DKK

Extra Beds 200DKK

All rates includes breakfast

Somandshjemmet Bethel is rated #5 of 110 hotels in Copenhagen. Here is the link to the Trip Advisor reviews again: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g189541-d237647-Reviews-Somandshjemmet_Bethel-Copenhagen_Zealand.html

Here are the current rates listed on the hotel's web site:

Low Season 01.01.2013-31.05.2013 &01.09.2013-31.12.2013

Standard Single room 695DKK

Large Single room 845DKK

Normal Double room 895DKK

Good Double room 995DKK

Corner room 1095DKK

Family room (2 pers.) 1095DKK

Extra Beds 200DKK

High Season 01.06.2013-31.08.2013

Standard Single room 745DKK

Large Single room 895DKK

Normal Double room 945DKK

Good Double room 1045DKK

Corner room 1145DKK

Family room (2 pers.) 1145DKK

Extra Beds 200DKK

All rates includes breakfast

thank you Nancy, I cannot get a single website to

give me prices. tripadvisor on my computer shows see hotels link, not the book now see prices or anything like that. I am really developing an interest in either the First Hotel Kong Frederik or the Nimb or possibly the Admiral. I am so frustrated with trying to get info on the Bethel. do you have an actual website for the hotel instead of through tripadvisor? thanks for the rates, would love to see what the rooms look like and such...

thank you Nancy, I cannot get a single website to

give me prices. tripadvisor on my computer shows see hotels link, not the book now see prices or anything like that. I am really developing an interest in either the First Hotel Kong Frederik or the Nimb or possibly the Admiral. I am so frustrated with trying to get info on the Bethel. do you have an actual website for the hotel instead of through tripadvisor? thanks for the rates, would love to see what the rooms look like and such...

I posted the Trip Advisor link for the reviews, not for prices. Danish Viking posted the hotel's web site previously: http://www.hotel-bethel.dk/

Thanks so much! Must be something about either google chrome or windows 8 that wouldn't allow me to open the page, strange... I have sent a request for reservations to see what they can do for me. Thanks to both of you for all your help.

Thanks so much! Must be something about either google chrome or windows 8 that wouldn't allow me to open the page, strange... I have sent a request for reservations to see what they can do for me. Thanks to both of you for all your help.

You're welcome, and good luck!

Archived