Inside on FOS or OV on Dream

cruiserll

I am not sure where is the best place to ask this question but what do you all think? Inside cabin on RCI Freedom of the Seas or Ocean View cabin on Carnival Dream? When I priced on each of their websites these 2 options are about equivalent. Traveling will be my husband and I and our 11 year old daughter. We like both iteneraries so we are down to the ship. Any and all comments are welcome. :D Thanks!!

Since it's a toss up of the two cruise lines (ships), I would go with RCL solely based on the customer service. We are just off the Dream (last month) and while the ship itself was nice and the food was above average, we give the cruise a D. Reason being the A/C did not work in our room and after 3+ attempts to have it repaired (called maintenance, called customer service, told cabin steward and went to customer service desk) nothing was ever done. It's hard to rest and enjoy a cruise when it's 90-95 degrees outside and 80-85 degrees inside your cabin. This is entirely our opinion as we have no way of knowing if others on the cruise had the same problem. Once we had a similar problem on RCL and it was taken care of immediately.

I do not think that you can beat the Freedom class for families there is so much to do. The rock climbing wall, Flowrider, ice skating rink, I loved just sitting at the tables in the shopping area it was a great place for catching one on ones with my kids.

Archived