Vision 3076, 3078 stateroom question

Hi there,have 3076, 3078 on hold. Does anyone know what is above these two staterooms on deck 4? It looks like RC Online on some deck plans. Left blank on others. Is that space carpeted? 3028 and 3030 also available however a little more forward then we like and two smaller windows instead of one large window. Can't decide, hold expires in a few hours. Thanks for your help CC members.:)

Hi there,have 3076, 3078 on hold.

We are in 3074 to Bermuda next month and best I can tell you are under the edge of the Centrum. I spent some time at the new R Bar earlier this year and for the life of me can't remember what is in that corner. I would go with your choices with no problem!

We are in 3074 to Bermuda next month and best I can tell you are under the edge of the Centrum. I spent some time at the new R Bar earlier this year and for the life of me can't remember what is in that corner. I would go with your choices with no problem!

Thank you Scotty G. If the space above is RC online then not concerned. It's those blank white spaces that can be trouble. :eek:

Just spoke with Royal and found out that the white space on the RCCL.COM website on deck 4 next to stateroom 4076 has no one single specific notation to the space. However in general can be for housekeeping, electrical or some sort of storage.

Therefore I am staying way clear of this space! I made the mistake once of taking 3116 on Majesty on a last minute booking. There was a white space next to it on the deck plan. Royal rep told me it was storage closet for MDR. Turned out to be a very loud groaning sound and vibration when stabilizers were on. Thankfully it was only the first of three nights. Guest relations did make things right for the inconvenience. (One of many reasons why I choose to cruise with Royal more than any other cruise line)

Hi there,have 3076, 3078 on hold. Does anyone know what is above these two staterooms on deck 4? It looks like RC Online on some deck plans. Left blank on others. Is that space carpeted? 3028 and 3030 also available however a little more forward then we like and two smaller windows instead of one large window. Can't decide, hold expires in a few hours. Thanks for your help CC members.:)

If you go to cruise cheap dot com you can select any cruise line and then any ship. After than select deck plan and the floor. You can see what is above and below you. :) It looks like there is a room above room 3076. Looks like the "RC Offline"? ? ? is above room 3078. The area may or may not be carpeted. The "R Bar" is across the hall on deck 4.

Another good site is cruise advise dot com. Look for the cruise line you want then the ship and you can read all about the ship. :D

Hope this helps.

If you go to cruise cheap dot com you can select any cruise line and then any ship. After than select deck plan and the floor. You can see what is above and below you. :) It looks like there is a room above room 3076. Looks like the "RC Offline"? ? ? is above room 3078. The area may or may not be carpeted. The "R Bar" is across the hall on deck 4.

Another good site is cruise advise dot com. Look for the cruise line you want then the ship and you can read all about the ship. :D

Hope this helps.

Thank you Tropicalgal2, I will check it out.