Junior Suite Guarantee - 3 Days

Garavar

Final Update:

Got 6 Points instead of 3 (or 0) for my original suite booking even though they gave me OV.

Question Now:

If I get on Navigator with 135 Points and cruise 9 nights in a GS. Will I get my crystal block on that sailing? or the next sailing?

You should get it the day you reach your 140 pts. If you don't, say something to the C&A loyalty ambassador.

Gwen :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hijack this thread, but reading made me a little more worried than I usually am. Fortunately we are 38 days out, but with an interior guarantee. I usually book these and don't worry about when they assign our cabin. Never get upgraded, so never expect anything. My concern is over the fact that the ship is now completely sold out. Where are they going to find a cabin for us? Could this be why we haven't been assigned a cabin yet? They're trying to figure out if we're sleeping on the pool deck?

Sorry to hijack this thread, but reading made me a little more worried than I usually am. Fortunately we are 38 days out, but with an interior guarantee. I usually book these and don't worry about when they assign our cabin. Never get upgraded, so never expect anything. My concern is over the fact that the ship is now completely sold out. Where are they going to find a cabin for us? Could this be why we haven't been assigned a cabin yet? They're trying to figure out if we're sleeping on the pool deck?

I would not worry about it. They may have staterooms allocated for guarantees.

All of a sudden, my Interior Stateroom guarantee shows a balance due of $1,490... this is AFTER i paid the entire amount due last Thursday.

They're saying my Resident discount was "thrown out". Of course it was, it appears they've over sold the ship, and are decided who they can bump.

Edited by Candleonwater

All of a sudden, my Interior Stateroom guarantee shows a balance due of $1,490... this is AFTER i paid the entire amount due last Thursday.

They're saying my Resident discount was "thrown out". Of course it was, it appears they've over sold the ship, and are decided who they can bump.

Don't stand for it like I did, they are just trying to bump you.

You booked at price, paid the balance, got a guarantee. They should upgrade you to OV or something.

If there really isn't room then give you a free cruise for other sailing.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

Don't stand for it like I did, they are just trying to bump you.

You booked at price, paid the balance, got a guarantee. They should upgrade you to OV or something.

If there really isn't room then give you a free cruise for other sailing.

I've got it back to the original price, and they keep promising me that I'll get a cabin. One of things I hate the MOST is the scripted responses I get when I call. Tonight they actually said no one ever gets "bumped"...

Getting upgraded free only happens once in a blue moon, not enough to justify an "almost" from rep.

They don't even bother getting your hopes up anymore on upgrades since they know they can't deliver.

This is SO true. Last night the guy actually said "you booked an inside guarantee, you will get an inside cabin" when he was AGAIN explaining how a guarantee works. This was after I told him I understand guarantees, and he didn't use the usual "inside or better"...

It's the current state of cruising unfortunately, but hopefully it will change and upgrades will return.

Do you also think the airlines are going to go back to free checked luggage. I'm afraid upsells are here to stay.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Good question. It's been several years since we were on Monarch and Majesty and to be honest I don't remember ever having a safe that you had to swipe. But then again I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday.:D

Majesty in OV had keyboard combo lock for safe

I believe it was either on Legend or Enchantment or both that we ran into this type of safe lock. We used the hotel door card that we had since I had forgotten to give it back when we checked out of our pre-cruise hotel. :D

Been on EN several times, make that 4, balconies and suites have Combo Keyboard lock