Hong Kong - Big Bus tour?

dalgirl

We will have 1 1/2 days in Hong Kong before our cruise. The first 1/2 day will be exploring the area around our Hotel in Kowloon peninsula. The only full day we have I thought we could just do the HOHO to hit the high points and to cover the most ground. Has anyone used the HOHO in Hong Kong and was it adequate?

We will have 1 1/2 days in Hong Kong before our cruise. The first 1/2 day will be exploring the area around our Hotel in Kowloon peninsula. The only full day we have I thought we could just do the HOHO to hit the high points and to cover the most ground. Has anyone used the HOHO in Hong Kong and was it adequate?

Yes and Yes it is adequate and will give you a fairly good overview of the city. Have used the HOHO buses all over the world and never been disappointed.

Hong Kong is the easiest place to get around by yourself in SE Asia. Everything is is English and most people speak English. Have a look at this site and plan what you want to and can do in your 1 1/2 days.Would however recommend that you take the Ngong Ping 360 then take the ferry back to HK from Mui Wo then take the bus at the ferry terminal in HK to the Peak and then the Peak tram back. Would nbe quite nice to have dinner at the peak and watch the laser show from there.

http://www.hongkongextras.com

Thanks for the website. It does look like a good possibility. I like the options-its good to have a plan A and B.. Lots to work on. Thanks again.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app