Noordam cabin VA8115

Sandy9913

My husband and I have just been given our cabin number VA8115 on the Noordam. I also have a problem with motion sickness and wondering if I will feel a lot of motion. I was on the RC 138,000 ton ship last year departing New York and was quite ill the first night. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Howdy Sandy9913!

Welcome to the Cruise Critic Message Board Help Forum! 04.gif

I fully understand your need to know more information! However, you have posted your inquiry on the Help Forum where members ask questions on how to use the board's software system. This is not the place for your type of question and the answer you seek. 05.gif

To help you out, I am moving your inquiry to the Cabin Selection Tips Forum http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=207 where many members ask for information regarding their staterooms.

If you do not receive any replies in the new forum, it may take some research on your part. Many questions such as yours have already been asked and answered many times in the different forums. The Search feature is a wonderful tool where you can use key words on the different forums to narrow down the threads you will want to read for your research.

There is more than one place to locate Search. On the blue bar above between New Posts and Quick Links, in Forum Jump at the bottom of the page, and at the top of each forum or thread in Search This Forum or Search This Thread.

Click here to see what Advanced Search looks like: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php

Just fill in your key word or words. Under Search Options and over to the right, Cruise Lines "A - O" will be highlighted on top as the default. You will need to use the slide on the right to scroll down through all the forums and highlight the one you want by clicking on it. If you want to select more than one forum at a time, also use your Ctrl key. Please feel free to use the search feature anytime. Just remember, do not try a search with too many key words or in too many forums at one time.

If you do not find all the information you seek after your research, please feel free to post an inquiry as a new thread in the correct forum where you think you will get the best response. But first, please read FAQ and Guidelines in the blue bar up above on this page and any Announcement or Sticky posts at the top of any forums. Be sure to word your title so the other members scrolling through the threads will know exactly the information you seek and will reply to you. It is best to limit each inquiry to only one subject. You will get more replies that way.

For a list of all the Forums, click here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/index.php

I sincerely hope you find the answer you need and welcome aboard!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

Archived