St. Petersburg - Evening Folkloric Spectacular

Lewis Clark

Has anyone done this shore excursion? What time does it leave the ship?

We've booked a daytime shore excursion with Red October but would like to do this as well if it doesn't leave too early. We've read on these boards that it's a wonderful show.

Thank you!

We went to this show in 1999 when we were on the Ryndam. We had earlier had a full days excursion to Peterhof and St. Catherine's Palace if I can remember correctly.

We had a very quick dinner and I think we left the ship around 7pm.

It is the most amazing and wonderful show I have ever been to. It was an exclusive night just for the ship in a lovely theatre. I was sorry I didn't buy the CD when I was there, so last year a friend was on the Noordam and was able to go to the show and buy the CD for me. It brings back many happy memories.

Jennie.

Jennie.

Red October usually gets you back to the ship about 6 p.m., plenty of time to get a bite to eat in the Lido (not enough time for dining room). The folkloric show is fabulous! Take your camera (video if you have one) as they don't seem to have rules about "no photography." I went without any money and couldn't buy the video or any souvenirs, which made me angry at myself but gave me yet another reason to return.

This show is not to be missed. I did it after a morning and afternoon shore excursion. To be honest, I only went because I was traveling with my mother and she had her heart set on it. We had pre-ordered a room service dinner, and, as I was eating, I was wishing I had opted for a relaxing evening on the ship. Boy, was I wrong! This show is truly spectacular, and I was very grateful I had not begged off. Enjoy!

This is a show you should not miss. The performers are amazing;so talented.

Don`t recall exactly what time we left the ship,but expect around 7:00.

This you will really enjoy.

Archived