Easter Sunrise Baby is a...........

Guest012

Yep no 6 is due October this year...when we are on a cruise...hehehe.. and no 7 the PO baby is due late late Dec....early Jan....omg i have just realize i am a GRANDMA........................lol.....cheers shiona

Hope its not catching...the cc margarita club would all be in trouble!!

Seriously though...Congratulations!!!! I wondered why the boat was rocking so hard!!!

Kaz

Hey Kaz.....breaking out in a cold sweat at the mere thought of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I wondered about the ships movement on calm seas too!!!:D

Shiona......... a girl!! how exciting!!

cheers!!

Karen;)

Thanks for the best wishes everyone.....bit of confusion happening here so guess i better go back and tell story... this baby is the result of a honeymoon on the Star in April..... she isn't due for about another 20 weeks......it's the fault of these damn scans....and you know what young ones are like nowadays have to know the sex before the birth so they know what colour to buy..!!!!.. cheers shiona

Thanks for the best wishes everyone.....bit of confusion happening here so guess i better go back and tell story... this baby is the result of a honeymoon on the Star in April..... she isn't due for about another 20 weeks......it's the fault of these damn scans....and you know what young ones are like nowadays have to know the sex before the birth so they know what colour to buy..!!!!.. cheers shiona

Had any of us taken time to do the math we would have realised this.:o

All these congrats for a false start, just imagine when the real thing happens.

Had any of us taken time to do the math we would have realised this.:o

All these congrats for a false start, just imagine when the real thing happens.

I had done the math, just thought that she must have been a "pre honeymoon baby" but didn't want to say anything because even in this day & age some people are not happy about it. Was even going to ask if she was premmy.

Karen

Archived