Nice jeans acceptable on the Dream (during the daytime)?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Disney Cruise Line
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:40 PM.
232 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
My last cruise on the Wonder, I never even noticed if "nice jeans" were acceptable as casual wear, because I was traveling with my elderly mother that would have freaked out at the thought of nice jeans with a sweater or appropriate top. On a three-night cruise, would jeans be okay the day of departure, in-port, and times other than in the MDR's?
SoCal
8,872 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
Originally posted by tankwastheworldsbestdog
My last cruise on the Wonder, I never even noticed if "nice jeans" were acceptable as casual wear, because I was traveling with my elderly mother that would have freaked out at the thought of nice jeans with a sweater or appropriate top. On a three-night cruise, would jeans be okay the day of departure, in-port, and times other than in the MDR's?
Jean are acceptable anywhere onboard, except Palo and Remy. You can wear them in the MDRs.

:cutie:
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
DCLHAL CarnivalPrincess Vantage
17 Cruises, 10 ships, 173 nights

142 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Jeans are very acceptable in MDR in evenings. Ship is way less casual the rest of the day.

DH and older DD wore jeans in MDR every night exect formal and semi-formal. Younger DD and I wore dresses because she prefers it and for me, it was less to pack and no ironing.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
<A href="http://www.mickeypath.com/" target=_blank>
<A href="http://www.mickeypath.com/" target=_blank>

<O></O>
<O
Disney Magic - Thanksgiving 2013
Disney Wonder - June/July 2013
Disney Dream - January 2013
Disney Fantasy - July 2012
Walt Disney World - May 2010