Barcelona Pre-Cruise Drinks?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Other Mediterranean Ports
Dubrovnik, Gibraltar, Istanbul, Kotor, Kusadasi, La Goulette (Tunis), Lisbon, Madeira (Funchal), Malta, Odessa, Sevastopol, Varna, Zadar
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:58 AM.
237 Posts
Joined Jan 2001
Can anyone make some suggestions for us to meet other CC members in Barcelona. We would like something easy for everyone to get to from the following hotels:

Grand Marina
Hotel Continental
Rivoli Ramblas
LeMeridan
Atrium Palace

Thanks for your help in advance.

Millennium - 6/2/04 - Mediteranean

Infinity - 12/5/04 - Hawaii - Infinitinis

Tucson,AZ
4,608 Posts
Joined Jun 2003
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadow:
Can anyone make some suggestions for us to meet other CC members in Barcelona. We would like something easy for everyone to get to from the following hotels:

Grand Marina
Hotel Continental
Rivoli Ramblas
LeMeridan
Atrium Palace

Thanks for your help in advance.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Acutally,IMHO, I would meet in the bar area of the Meridien and then go from there if you all want to go out for tapas or a meal or just saty for drinks. It is a cental location,and close by to some good places to eat especially in the Gothic area by the Cathedral.

Karen
Ü
237 Posts
Joined Jan 2001
Thanks Karen we'll consider this option.

Is there anyone else with more suggestions?

Millennium - 6/2/04 - Mediteranean

Infinity - 12/5/04 - Hawaii - Infinitinis

Tempe, AZ USA
7 Posts
Joined Jun 2001
Shadow,

I think meeting at Le Meridien is a good idea. Meeting at a large, centrally located hotel will be a lot easier to find than a bar. And I bet there is a bar we could all walk to probably right across the street. What day are you thinking of meeting up? On the 1st?

Judy