Hilton NYC 1335 Ave. Of The Americas

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

East Coast Departures

Baltimore, Boston, Cape Liberty, Charleston, Montreal, New York, Norfolk, & Philadelphia l
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:21 PM.
Buzzards Bay, MA
167 Posts
Joined Feb 2002
Just wondering if anyone has stayed at the Hilton on Ave. Of The Americas. We are staying there in May the night before our Honeymoon cruise to Bermuda. So far it seems like a decent place, just want to know if some of the fellow Cruise Critcs here have stayed there.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida!
15,339 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Originally posted by First-Due
Just wondering if anyone has stayed at the Hilton on Ave. Of The Americas. We are staying there in May the night before our Honeymoon cruise to Bermuda. So far it seems like a decent place, just want to know if some of the fellow Cruise Critcs here have stayed there.
I've stayed there a bunch. The Midtown location is excellent for sight seeing and close to Times Square, Fifth Avenue Shopping, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and a ton of other things. It is on Sixth Avenue (Ave of The Amrs) and 55th Streets I believe.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
My Miami Blog!