Royal Caribbean Reveals Allure of the Seas' Cruise Itineraries

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Cruise Critic News & Feature Articles
Up-to-the minute News & Feature Articles from Cruise Critic
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:01 AM.
265 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
RCCL will have to have a hand in building new ports that will accomodate these megaships if they want to maintain clientele. The drawback is they go to fewer places and the same old worn out itineraries. It's getting old. I would welcome South America or Med, but definitely not the same old St Thomas, St Marteen, Cozumel, Labadee and Jamaica.......yuk mon!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Big Red Boat 1989 Bahamas
Princess Dawn 1999 Alaska
Carnival Triumph 2001 Eastern Car
Carnival Facination 2002 Western Car
Navigator of Seas 2005 Eastern Car
Liberty of Seas 2007 Western Car
Freedom 6-14-2009 Eastern Car
Navigator 3-27-10 Eastern Car
Liberty 6-6-10 Western Car
Freedom 6-5-11 Eastern Car
Liberty 3-26-12 Western Car
Allure 5-8-14 Western Car
Orlando, Florida USA
90 Posts
Joined Oct 2006
I agree with the previous poster. I wish there were other ports to visit on these Megaships. We've been on the Mariner of the Seas three times already. I was very reluctant to book a cruise on the Freedom of the Seas or Independence of the Seas because of this. Now we've basically got the same choices for the Allure and the Oasis. Tempting though, cause I'd love to see this ship, looks amazing.

The first time on these Eastern and Western intereraries is great fun and we just love the big ships, the bigger the better. Problem is we're tired of the same old stops.
Dillon,Colorado
1,049 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
Originally posted by Caribbean Fun
The first time on these Eastern and Western intereraries is great fun and we just love the big ships, the bigger the better. Problem is we're tired of the same old stops.
I'm just looking forward too staying on the ship while everybody else is on shore and enjoying a nice big ship all too myself.
B - Ohio, R - Ohio, L - Texas
19,796 Posts
Joined Aug 2002
Why would anyone need to leave the ship? Why not just stay onboard City of the Seas and head to the mall, or maybe go catch a movie or a live NBA game
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cruise Cat - Chuck

Co-Founder of the Proud Indulgent Rum And Tequilla Enjoyment Society

Carnival Breeze 10/30/2016 (Back and Better Than Ever!!!!)

REBOOT 2015-2016
Magic 2015, Magic-2014, Breeze-2013, Magic-2012,
Conquest-2011, Oasis B2B 2011, Conquest-2010, Ecstasy-2010,
Conquest-2009, Ecstasy-2009, Brilliance-2008, Miracle-2007, Conquest-2006,
Rhapsody-2005, Vision-2003, Rhapsody-2002, Inspiration-2001, Jubilee-1999