Topless or clothing optional??

ajneedhams

• 2 weeks later...

To the best of my knowledge there are no clothing optional beaches in Key West. The closest I know of is The Atlantic Shores, a resort/motel on the Atlantic end of Duval which has a clothing optional pool area. It is popular with locals and guests and would be my suggestion. Last time I checked they charge 3 bucks for a chair and I would suggest a tip to the pool boy. They do request "bottoms up" when you leave your chair and go to the bar or grill.

Clay - a key west local

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nope not a professional photographer, but have been taking pictures for MANY years. I just look for ideas that capture the moment and speak "a thousand words". Those images were taken with a small Canon digital (S400). IMHO, Canon has the best imaging processing technology of any digital camera.

If you're interested, go HERE for a few more images.

Great pics. My husband & I both do photography....he more than I. He is a die hard Canon fan while I still stick by my Nikon. I have to admit, his Canon digital does shoot a better pic than my Nikon did (before I lost it! :eek: ). We will have to post some pics when we get back. Looks like you had perfect weather for those pics, hope we have the same. :o

Archived