Platinum Benefit

sandancer

We have just achieved Platinum status and I have checked the Latitudes list of benefits. I see that a complimentary visit to Le Bistro is included. My DH and I are both platinum so does this mean a free dinner for both of us on one visit or is each platinum member allowed to take a guest. Sorry if this has been asked 100 times before. Using the app and can't find the search button.

Currently it is a meal for two + wine for each Platinum member (however things on NCL are in a state of flux at the moment - especially with the speciality dining, so all bets are off as to what it will be by the time you sail (IMHO)).

Just off breakaway. I had 2 platinum dinners. (1 for each of us) we used them both at le bistro. Can't get enough escargot ! No issue using them. Quite frankly all of the specialty dining hullabaloo seems a bit dramatic.

It's all going a la carte on January 1st, so it is a bit dramatic. Once it is a la carte, you get one app, one main and one dessert for your Platinum perk, so it's going to be different. This is of course, until the next change comes along.

I can't eat more than that....never ordered more than that... I also skip dessert on a regular basis. Even though I'm "entitled " to it.

I'm just not in the "dramatic " camp on this one. I agree w the change.

Regardless I hope OP enjoys their cruise.

I don't eat much either, on the Escape all I had was the onion soup, same as my last time on Epic. Many people do have more than that, though, so it's another change that they may not know about ahead of time if we don't share that information.

I can't eat more than that....never ordered more than that... I also skip dessert on a regular basis. Even though I'm "entitled " to it.

I'm just not in the "dramatic " camp on this one. I agree w the change.

Regardless I hope OP enjoys their cruise.

Thanks, I'm sure we will. We will be happy with whatever is on offer, a free meal is a free meal however it comes.