Decision Uniworld Brugandy Provance or Ama Paris Rhine

amd1234

We are having difficulty trying to make a decision about our special Anniversary for next year 2013. We want to include Paris and the Burgandy Provance with an extension in Paris seems a good choice. I like Uniworlds Boutique Ships. The other itinerary is Paris with a Rhine river Cruise on AMA. I need feedback from cruisers to help us with the decision. Uniworld is more expensive and we would have to pay extra for the three additional nights in Paris.. Help this isn't easy.. Thanks...:):)

We are doing the June 10th Province, Burgundy on Uniworld, but we chose to book a private apartment in Paris for four days after the cruise,and got much more luxury for the same cost.

I look forward to hearing about your trip. Are you arriving in Paris before or after the cruise? Also are you upgrading to the French balcony. Also flights.. Did you make your own arrangements.. What airline? Thanks so much..:)

We will be leaving in June for a Vantage Burgundy cruise that ends up in Paris. It has been our experience that we can do extensions for between 1/3 and 1/2 the price of extensions through the various cruise lines.

We will post the story on our website in mid July.

Archived