Reservations Pinnacle Grill - Zuiderdam

KSCnCA

Do they have tables for 10 at the Pinnacle on the Zuiderdam? Can we make reservations at the Pinnacle Grill before our cruise if we don't want the first night? If we go to Pinnacle on a formal night will we miss the special food in the dining room? Thanks for your advice!:)

You can book ahead of time by calling ships services at 1-800-541-1576

They will bill your credit card right away. Its $10.00 pp if you book for the first night and $20.00 pp for any other night.

Yes there is a table for 10 (or more) we sat right next to a very large table two weeks ago in the Grill.

The menu at the Pinnacle is completely different than the dining room. Its menu is centered around steaks, Halibut, Salmon, Lamb Chops.

I would suggest you pick a non-formal night to be your "Grill" night. You don't want to miss the lobsters or veal tenderloin on the second formal night. On the first formal night they serve Jumbo shrimp cocktails and Alaska King crab legs amongst other things like Beef Tenderloin Oscar. Do I have your juices going yet?;)

Have fun!

cruzlover56: Thanks for the info and advice. I will pass this on to my parents who intend to take us all out to the Pinnacle one night on our cruise. Since it's their treat I will let them choose the night, but it wouldn't hurt to give them as much info as I can! The food sounds wonderful on formal nights! The decisions will be tough! :)

Yes you can. For our Sept. 4th sailing on the Zuiderdam our friend reserved a table for 10 on the Dutch night and received a confirmation. Stillfrantic Dutch night is Thursday according to HAL reservations. They informed Jean the Capt. has a right to choose what night he wants Dutch night. See you soon Stillfrantic.

Toma

Which nights are formal on the Zuiderdam? (Western Route)

If it helps, on the Eastern Carib. run for the Zuiderdam the formal nights are the second night and the second-to-last night. I would think it's the same on the Western swing.

Cheers!

If it helps, on the Eastern Carib. run for the Zuiderdam the formal nights are the second night and the second-to-last night. I would think it's the same on the Western swing.

Cheers!

So on Eastern-Zuiderdam, that would mean embarkation on Saturday (first night), then formal nights on Sunday night (after Half Moon Cay) and Thursday night (sea day)? Thank goodness we have late dining, especially after coming back from a beach day at HMC! :)

So on Eastern-Zuiderdam, that would mean embarkation on Saturday (first night), then formal nights on Sunday night (after Half Moon Cay) and Thursday night (sea day)? Thank goodness we have late dining, especially after coming back from a beach day at HMC! :)

Just my assumption, but I thought formal nights are the sea days: Monday and Thursday. But as the time in HMC is 8 to 4 it wouldn't be too difficult to get cleaned up in time for dinner!

Just my assumption, but I thought formal nights are the sea days: Monday and Thursday.

I had thought I had read that elsewhere (formal nights on sea days), but just figured it might have changed recently or something. I had also read that for early dinner seating with champagne reception beforehand, those festivities begin around 4:45ish... but either way, with 8:00 dinner seating, I have plenty of time. :)

On our recent back to back Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises. The formal nights were the two sea days. (Monday and Thursday) They made an exception on our Western Caribbean cruise as we had the unusual situation of being overnight in Cozumel on what would have been our first sea day. They gave most of the crew the night off and made formal night Wednesday and I think Friday.

Archived