dream refurb pics ?

just picked up from TA , hope they are not artist impressions:D

I too would like to see some images of what I have booked for next April, but I don’t see how they could have pictures from the December refurb to the printers in time for inclusion to the new brochure.

Though it is strange that there is no information since the Platinum launch on Dec’ 9th… Perhaps they didn’t finish in time & it’s a floating building site. :eek::eek::eek:

There's some pictures in the brochure of what I hope is half refurbished cabins. New bedding, cushions and curtains. Those horrid curtains from Celebration with the orange pattern have made their way on Dream too. :o

http://thomson.inbro.net/seeinsidebrochure/Thomson_Cruises-April-2013-...-April-2014:-December-Edition/SHIP-INFORMATION/page_155

There's some pictures in the brochure of what I hope is half refurbished cabins. New bedding, cushions and curtains. Those horrid curtains from Celebration with the orange pattern have made their way on Dream too. :o

Ooh yeah, well found Sailaway… Looks like the orange curtains are reserved for deluxe cabins.

I like the darker wood effect walls of the outside cabins shown & the fact they haven’t gone for the total magnolia look.

http://thomson.inbro.net/seeinsidebrochure/Thomson_Cruises-April-2013-...-April-2014:-December-Edition/SHIP-INFORMATION/page_155

The same drab wood panelling walls on the outside plus cabins..Nice to see they`ve polished the existing bedside cabinets :D

The same drab wood panelling walls on the outside plus cabins..Nice to see they`ve polished the existing bedside cabinets :D
Hi Jim, I was rather hoping they would have got rid of that dark wood too :( That is what I love about the Braemar, because although the cabins are much smaller than the Dream the light panelling makes them seem bigger.

I love beige :D:D Magnolia walls in my house:D

Those pictures & info go against what is currently on Thomson's website. We are booked in an outside plus cabin that has a sofa bed not a pull down upper bed.

Those pictures & info go against what is currently on Thomson's website. We are booked in an outside plus cabin that has a sofa bed not a pull down upper bed.
The sofa bed is in the bottom left hand of the photo, if it the same as when we were on in February :) The picture doesn't show all of the cabin. They are big cabins compared to other ships :)

The sofa bed is in the bottom left hand of the photo, if it the same as when we were on in February :) The picture doesn't show all of the cabin. They are big cabins compared to other ships :)

Thans for the info. When we booked I was very specific that we wanted 3 floor level beds. Fingers crossed that is what we get.

Hi Jim, I was rather hoping they would have got rid of that dark wood too :( That is what I love about the Braemar, because although the cabins are much smaller than the Dream the light panelling makes them seem bigger.

I love beige :D:D Magnolia walls in my house:D

Hi Linda

Me too but its dark o clock by the time I get back to my cabinso it`ll not bother me too much.When it comes to colour schemes I`m not the best person to talk to :D

Archived