Need Help In Miami

travler27

We are going on the Splendor out of Miami in November. I've never been to the POM. We will be arriving in our own car and parking at the port parking facility. Can someone walk me thru the process of finding the ship, dropping bags, parking and getting to the terminal? I suspect it's like most ports but just looking for any local knowledge. Thanks.

we use gps and read the signs to get to the docks .....then you drive up a porter will come up to you and get your bags and put them in a bin.... then you go park in the parking garage.....just remember where you park ...we take a picture of the deck number with phone then you either use stairs or elevator to go down then you walk across street to the terminal.... pay when you leave........hope this helps

Look at the address on your cruise documents, Carnival uses 2 terminals at POM, the address will tell you which one to go to. Cruise Terminal D is at 1435 N Cruise Blvd and Cruise Terminal E is at 1265 N Cruise Blvd. Your Documents should reflect one of those 2 addresses on them. Mine shows the 1435 N Cruise Blvd for my next cruise. Hope this help. Here is a link to a map view:

http://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/library/portmiami-map.pdf

Edited by BenjiRodney

Look at the address on your cruise documents, Carnival uses 2 terminals at POM, the address will tell you which one to go to. Cruise Terminal D is at 1435 N Cruise Blvd and Cruise Terminal E is at 1265 N Cruise Blvd. Your Documents should reflect one of those 2 addresses on them. Mine shows the 1435 N Cruise Blvd for my next cruise. Hope this help. Here is a link to a map view:

http://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/library/portmiami-map.pdf

Thanks for posting this factoid. Always good to be prepared with information :D

Also when driving to the port is it better to take the tunnel or the port bridge?

Yes it is better to take the tunnel when you exit the tunnel you make a left and you will see all the terminals

So easy and fast now.

Edited by Isasprings