Jim Badger

ellross

I don't know how accurate this is.....as it is only hearsay from another entertainer on Quest two weeks ago, but I was told that Jim Badger was not presently booked for any further contracts on Quest for the foreseeable future. It was implied by the other entertainer that this was Jim's own choice.

As I said, just hearsay though and I hope he does return in the future, as he is certainly entertaining.

I don't know how accurate this is.....as it is only hearsay from another entertainer on Quest two weeks ago, but I was told that Jim Badger was not presently booked for any further contracts on Quest for the foreseeable future. It was implied by the other entertainer that this was Jim's own choice.

As I said, just hearsay though and I hope he does return in the future, as he is certainly entertaining.

Thanks Lottie,

I am not surprised actually. We were very surprised that he was still on in May 2011, as he had said he was going to stop before that sailing. Was just hoping to see an old friend on board. Hopefully whomever replaces him will be as entertaining.

Ellen

Hi Ellen,

Max di Faz is the Mosaic entertainer on Quest at present and I think he is due to stay on for at least a few more months.

He is a nice man, with a mellow voice and also a very good piano player. He is going to send me one of his Cd's, due out in November.

He also doesn't mind if you like to talk sometimes when he is playing! :D

• 2 months later...
Returned from the Quest two days ago, I was told there that Jim will be back on the Quest in February. Hurray!!!!!!!!! While the present entertainer is nice enough, I think Jim can not be replaced by him.

I agree, Jim is the best entertainer and have enjoyed his piano playing on several Azamara cruises. I just wish he was on the Journey this month when we sail to Indonesia.

Pat

I enjoy Jim Badger's routines very much too.....but I must say, after several years of listening to him, that I know his act back to front now. If he is back on Quest for my next cruise in May then I do hope he has some new material.

Max di Faz has a different style to Jim, but I enjoyed his act very much on Quest last September. He also kindly sent me a free copy of his new CD.

I am really looking forward to seeing either of them again.....and also the newly refurbed Quest.

I really enjoy Jim Badger too. Interesting he is currently on Eclipse. Perry Grant is going to "home" there I think. Perhaps Jim is doing a recky.

Phil

Jim Badger and Perry Grant.....now I would love to see that show!!!;)

Edited by little britain

I really enjoy Jim Badger too. Interesting he is currently on Eclipse. Perry Grant is going to "home" there I think. Perhaps Jim is doing a recky.

Phil

Hi Phil,

Yes - Perry is moving to Eclipse in late January. He's on vacation now.

Happy New Year !

Throw in Tony Markey and Eric de Gray as comperes and it would be an absolute riot

I agree Uktog. I can't imagine the 4 of them in the same room. It would be beyond hysterical :). Happy New year !

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know whether Jim Badger is back on Quest? Maybe Host Andy could ask the question.

Peter

I was on the Quest recently and asked about Jim Badger. I was told not to expect to see him back on the Quest. Could be wrong, but that's what I was told by someone who is in a position to know.

Edited by tgg

I was on the Quest recently and asked about Jim Badger. I was told not to expect to see him back on the Quest. Could be wrong, but that's what I was told by someone who is in a position to know.

I was also told this last October....and again by someone who was in a position to know.

Jim was very funny and I really enjoyed his sets.....but after several cruises on Quest it had come to the point where I knew every word he would say next.

Nevertheless he will be missed if he does not return and I wish him well.

Hi Everyone,

Good News ! I heard from Jim a few weeks ago. He metioned returning to Quest on May 17th.

I hope this helps.

Host Andy,

Any idea on how long his contract will be? Will he be on board thru August?

Hi Kiawahdon,

I will try to find out for you. Stay Tuned !

• 1 year later...

We were on NCL pearl and saw jim at bar city, he is such a talented musician.

Could you please send us the schedule when and where he will be, we will like to see him on any cruise where he will perform.

Thanks.

Amy and stan jeziorski