GS or CLS on Oasis

Good evening,

The good news is there is no real wrong answer here, but I want to get some feedback as I have never been on Oasis nor have I been in a GS or CLS. We can get a guaranteed GS for about $350 less than a CLS (thinking 1752) for the Western itinerary. Any thoughts?

Regards,

Sorcerer Tim

What sailing?

Pro

Extra room and lots of light in the cls. Nicer balcony on the cls.

Con

If you have a rear facing one then you see the sports court versus an ocean view

I is farther to the great concierge lounge.

Like you said there is no wrong answer n

Good evening,

The good news is there is no real wrong answer here, but I want to get some feedback as I have never been on Oasis nor have I been in a GS or CLS. We can get a guaranteed GS for about $350 less than a CLS (thinking 1752) for the Western itinerary. Any thoughts?

Regards,

Sorcerer Tim

We would go for the GS, private bath with tub, no tub in CLS.

Thank you for the info about the rear facing one. A sports court view would not be something I would enjoy. Never thought about it being so far away from things, I will take it into consideration. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Good evening,

Regards,

Sorcerer Tim

Had a CLS on Oasis and it was incredible! If you get 1752 you'll be facing the ocean. We had the sport court rear facing view and would prefer the ocean view. It is 2 story and has 2 baths! Upstairs shower was really large with 2 rain shower heads. Incredibly quiet up there. Awesome overall and I'd jump on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app