ES question

LVDFW

I am booked in a 4S room (interior Spa) in order to get a ES discount, the 4S room has to be lower correct? The other interior rooms do not apply?

If 4S is sold out I am out of luck correct?

However if an OV or a Balcony goes below what I paid for the ES I can switch?

Is that correct?

Yes, in order to get a price reduction it has to be for the same category cabin you booked. And also correct that if a balcony, etc. Price for lower then you can upgrade to that. We booked a deluxe ocean view but upgraded to a balcony when prices dropped a couple of months ago.

Sent from my XT1030 using Forums mobile app

If you booked a cabin for the purpose of a specific cabin/category (like spa for example) you probably won't get much benefit from Early Saver. These types of categories sell out pretty quickly, so usually no price match. And if you specifically booked this, you probably aren't looking to go up to an oceanview, so usually no upgrade either. Now if a balcony came up or something really better, you may get lucky. But you'd need quite a price gap to open up. Check around final payment time though, in case anyone cancels and they re-open the category at a lower price :)

Not that I would want to, but the 1A's have come down in price by a wide margin. They would consider that a downgrade correct? (in other words, not possible?)

That is also a considerable downgrade. From a premium deck all the way to basement bunks lol :P

Your best bet is to see what price the balcony cabins are at. If you have a spa interior, you're on the upper end of the interior cabin categories. So you may find you can upgrade to a balcony for a modest price.

Good luck!