Cute stuff to do for kids on Dream

LaVerne15

We are booked on the May 27 Dream sailing. First time sailing with kids (10 months and 5.5 years). What can we do to make this even more special?

I read a few months back about cabin door magnets and dropping the pillow case off at the conceirge desk and they will return it to your cabin the last day with character signatures.

Anything else we should plan/do?

Another thing you could possibly do with your older child is to give him/her a small camera of some sort to take photos maybe give out a "photo task of the day" i.e.: take a picture of the pool, take a picture of your server at dinner etc. Something simple. My daughters are teens now but one thing we still do on our cruises is to write down a bit of info. about the ship, the port we were in etc. to talk about at dinner. Maybe your older child with our without your help could write down something or draw a picture to remember/share memories of each day in a journal to share with their younger brother/sister someday. Maybe even a video diary where everyone can share their memories of the day. Have a great cruise!

Archived