Preziosa departing Hamburg 3rd September 2017

IHLOZ

We have booked a mini cruise for 3 nights and I have assumed that there will not be any formal nights. However Ive found out that we are joining midway on the 7 night cruise that starts in Southampton on 1st so now has me wondering if there will be a formal event - any idea if there is any advance information on when or if there will be a formal evening

Probably not very helpful, though! clear.png?emoji-frown-1741

I can see that there isn't another cruise beforehand with the same itinerary - so that doesn't help, either.

Your 1st day onboard is a sea day (and the only one for that cruise). So, like Dave (Sidari) has said, that may be one of the formal nights. I take it you'd like there to be one?

Give me Chance to get on ship on Thursday and I will make it my business to ask for you. Btw the cruise starts in Hamburg we are jumping ship 2 days before the end on 1st in Southampton. So think it's fair to say there may well be a formal night - but will ask and let you know x

Probably not very helpful, though! clear.png?emoji-frown-1741

I can see that there isn't another cruise beforehand with the same itinerary - so that doesn't help, either.

Your 1st day onboard is a sea day (and the only one for that cruise). So, like Dave (Sidari) has said, that may be one of the formal nights. I take it you'd like there to be one?

I have a feeling that there will be one on the Tuesday as we are at sea - I would like there to be one as I love them, love the glitz and glamour

Give me Chance to get on ship on Thursday and I will make it my business to ask for you. Btw the cruise starts in Hamburg we are jumping ship 2 days before the end on 1st in Southampton. So think it's fair to say there may well be a formal night - but will ask and let you know x

that will be fab thank you