ATV Jungle and Beach Excursion

FireEater

Does anyone have any recent info on this excursion? Last posted on NCL web site was April 2014. A lot changes in a year.

Is the ride still about 1.25 hours and the rest of the 3 hours beach time? Seems like a lot in cost ($109) for a short period of riding time.

Edited by FireEater

• 4 months later...

Did anyone go for this excursion on a recent trip? Few asking, wondering if anyone actually went for it and interested in some feedback on the experience. Thanks!

-Ryan

• 4 weeks later...
Did anyone go for this excursion on a recent trip? Few asking, wondering if anyone actually went for it and interested in some feedback on the experience. Thanks!

-Ryan

Here are a couple review I found

May 25 2015

This excursion was fantastic! Daniel 1 and Daniel 2 ( our ATV guides) were so friendly and informative. The ATVs were easy to use and if you needed help the Daniels were right there to guide you. It was amazing to 4 wheel along the beach then into the jungle.

After the ATV tour we were able to take a kayak out to the "water park" which was a blow up obstacle course. We had a blast. Then we got to relax on the beach. Try to get the first ATV tour so you have more time after to enjoy the open bar and water park. Overall I would definitely recommend this excursion, worth the money.

May 12 2015

We cruised the last week of March 2015, My husband and I booked this excursion after looking at many different ones. We wanted to do something we don't normally do, so we Decided to do this one. We were not disappointed! This excursion was a blast! Once we arrived at the beach and were given our safety instructions, from Daniel and Daniel, we were ready for the fun to begin. You decide where you want to be in the lineup, we were 3rd and 4th in the front of the pack. We started off fast and didn't slow down until we had to stop to let the slower people catch up. We did this several times , so there were several minutes that passed just sitting and waiting. This excursion would get a 5 star from us if they would separate the VERY SLOW riders from the rest of the group. We felt it held everyone else up. But, other than that , it was awesome! My husband is 56 and I'm 50 and we had so much fun! You ride on many different surfaces, Road, sand, dirt. ( bring sunglasses) . The trails are great! You stop about halfway through and rest, take a few pictures of the beach and then back on the ATV's. Once you get back to the beach you can enjoy the open bar. We had the Buffett, it was on the expensive side. You can order off a menu instead, (which is what we'll do next time). After you eat, grab a chair, enjoy the beach, walk out on the swinging bridge. The time goes by much to fast! We really enjoyed our day here! I wish we had a little more time on the beach but over all a wonderful day! We are cruising again in June with our daughter who is 23 and her boyfriend 23 also, we plan on doing this excursion again! I just hope them young-ins can keep up with us old folks!

May 5 2015

We enjoyed this excursion and had a lot of fun riding the ATV's on the beach and trough the trails. We would recommend this. Although be warned that the excursion says that lunch is included, but when you get there they tell you that lunch is provided at an additional price. They do have an open bar but the drinks are so watered down they taste like virgin drinks.