Adventure OTS, 12th October 2014 FOD

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

G&L Roll Calls
Rules for Posting
- No advertising of group cruises.
- No "looking for" type posts.
-Try browsing for an existing date before you post!

Suggested format for Subject Lines: Cruise Line | Ship Name | Sail Date | Nifty or cute saying of some sort :)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:36 AM.
Bristol, UK, when not at sea!
1,136 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
Hello All,

Any more family (and friends) out there?

Regards,

Cublet
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Cublet has cruised on the following ships: Southern Cross, Island Star, MSC Musica, Navigator of the Seas (x 2), Voyager of the Seas, Celebrity Century, MSC Poesia, Oceana, Carnival Splendor, Brilliance of the Seas, Independence of the Seas (x 10), Arcadia, Celebrity Eclipse (x 6), Adventure of the Seas (x 3), Queen Mary 2, Celebrity Constellation; and the following rivers: Seine, Danube, Nile, Rhone, Rhine, Neva.
1,136 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
Hello,

For anyone partial to a drink or two, see http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/_ima...cm16-27947.pdf

Nazdrowie.

Cublet
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Cublet has cruised on the following ships: Southern Cross, Island Star, MSC Musica, Navigator of the Seas (x 2), Voyager of the Seas, Celebrity Century, MSC Poesia, Oceana, Carnival Splendor, Brilliance of the Seas, Independence of the Seas (x 10), Arcadia, Celebrity Eclipse (x 6), Adventure of the Seas (x 3), Queen Mary 2, Celebrity Constellation; and the following rivers: Seine, Danube, Nile, Rhone, Rhine, Neva.
1,136 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
Hello,

I know you are out there 'cos I can hear breathing!

Any more FODs (both Dorothy and Dusty) going to out themselves?

Regards,

Cublet
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

1,136 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
Hello,

And welcome to MY little thread. I know it's all mine 'cos no-one else is posting.

This is just a regular monthly 'bump' to bring it higher up the list.

Regards,

Cublet
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

1,136 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
Originally posted by cublet
Hello,

And welcome to MY little thread. I know it's all mine 'cos no-one else is posting.

This is just a regular monthly 'bump' to bring it higher up the list.

Regards,

Cublet
Hello,

It may be mine, but I'm willing to share - not long now!

Regards,

Cublet
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

1,136 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
Hello,

This is just a regular monthly 'bump' to bring it higher up the list but you've only got a week to 'come-out'.

Regards,

Cublet
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature