Will a Single 23 female have fun??

MamaMicki

Hello all,

My sister is 23 years old and is single. I just wondered if other 20 something people would be on the ship? She will have fun no matter what, but I just wanted to have an idea of what to expect. Thanks for your time. Take Care!!

There are plenty of fun adult activities. If she is social and comfortable with talking with new people that will help to make it an awesome cruise.

At all the events people are very friendly and will easily chat with you.

Of course there are the clubs with music and dancing. Crew members do dance with people, ther eis adult and family karoake, music in the Promenade lounge each evening, the Art of Entertaining series which you watch and sample desserts, entrees, appetizers, see how they mix different drinks and decorate cake and carve fruits, make animals from towels, learn to fold the fancy napkins. You can go to one or all of the series.

Great meals with different restaurant for 3 nights in a row.

Great musicals in the evening, plus dont miss the family and adult comedy shows, they are hilarious.

There is wine tasting and Martini tasting, just way too many things to write about.

But believe me, adults without kids can still have a blast on DCL.

There is a book called the Passporter that tells in detail about the cruise. you can find it at www.passporter.com

Plus you can go to the DCL web site and order a free DVD to watch that will show you more about the ship.

My son is 24 and single and he has an awesome time when he goes.

Some of the times I have crusied they had a singles meet, but I think it said 18 to 21 years of age, byt check your navigator paper for details. If there si no age limit she may like to meet other singles on board.

have fun!!!

mom x4,grandma x4

• 4 weeks later...

When I went I was 19 and I was hesitant about if I would really have a good time, but I had a blast!!! There were many quiet places to be, like on Castaway Cay and on the ship, but I could still find some good nightlife, too. Plus some of the crew members were pretty cute!

Archived