Humboldt Fog

Nigella

So after our last less than stellar Odyssey experience, I've persuaded my better half to give SB another try.

We sail in a little over four weeks and given the experience last time, there's a lot riding on this cruise.

I expect to find that SB has resumed to normal service as I do believe that our last cruise was just an unfortunate one off.

Having been away from SB for 8 months :eek: I was wondering if the sublime Humboldt Fog is still being served on TK evenings in The Colonnade? Anyone seen it recently?

Nigella,

We dined at the Colonnade for TK Dinners twice during our 14 day June Odyssey cruise and much to my disappointment no Humboldt Fog. Until my December cruise where hope springs eternal I am reduced to buying it at my local cheese monger. I seem to recall a Techno (Patti) reporting she did encounter Humboldt Fog on her subsequent Odyssey cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you Oregon50 -- I am not a Costco member but we have "gourmet" grocery chain called AJ's which thankfully does carry it. And lucky you for getting it on the Quest. Now if they just save some til we board on December 19!

Sent from my iPad using Forums