Midwest Gay Cruisers!!!!

stevesing121

Hello Everyone!

Chicago here! Going on my 2nd cruise in March and this will be my partners first cruise! Here's hoping I can talk him into making this an annual event :)

NCL Jewel 3/24/12

Waylon

Hello Everyone!

Chicago here! Going on my 2nd cruise in March and this will be my partners first cruise! Here's hoping I can talk him into making this an annual event :)

NCL Jewel 3/24/12

Waylon

My bet would probably be yes! Cruising is addictive. We take at least one cruise a year and sometimes two. Hope your partner enjoys it as much as we do.

Scott

I think you have a GREAT idea Steve! We need a group just like the east and west men have. My partner and I cruise a great deal and open to all ideas. We have many voyages both simply to the Carribeanor to the Med, Pacific, trans Atlantic, NE Atlantic. Many countries and LOT's of fun.

Leaving FLL April 4 on the Nordaam....for a quickie fix for some sun and fun.

Tom and Craig

GO HAWKS!!

Wichita

Colubus, Ohio here. I have been cruising since 2004. I actually have a group that goes every year. 8-10 of us. For 3 out of the past four years, we have done a fundraiser cruise. 2009 had 38, 2010 had 72, 2011 had 33. We did a cruise this year but it was only 12 of us. We are doing Carnival Glory next February 3-10 as a fundraiser. If anyone is interested in going, please let me know. Would love to have more people along.

What is everyones favorite port? We liked Roatan. Went to a private resort for the day. They had a private nude beach and lunch was provided. Could use one of the resort rooms for teh day for cahnging clothes and just restng. Had a regular beach also.

Our favorite so far. Going to Bermuda for teh first time in April.

Archived