This year's Century Alaska 7 day, when are the Captains / formal / no Elite HH days?

A Sixth?

Hi,

Formal nights will be Monday ( at sea) and friday ( Ketchikan)

The other ''captain's '' is, I beleive Wednesday (at sea, after Hubbard)

Happy sails

Cheers

by the way: while you're on board, can you find out from any crew member the specific locations on ''below ''deck ( deck #3 ) for crew lounge, crew cafetaria, crew staterooms, the good old '' I-75 '' ....reason for asking: when we're on her 1st July, my son and his family have 2 OV on deck #4 ( 4007- 4039) and I want to forewarn him of what's under their spot....specially if it happens to be a noisy potential. I know the galley is towards/at aft, so no worries there.

Thanks

Claude

Hi,

Happy sails

Cheers

by the way: while you're on board, can you find out from any crew member the specific locations on ''below ''deck ( deck #3 ) for crew lounge, crew cafetaria, crew staterooms, the good old '' I-75 '' ....reason for asking: when we're on her 1st July, my son and his family have 2 OV on deck #4 ( 4007- 4039) and I want to forewarn him of what's under their spot....specially if it happens to be a noisy potential. I know the galley is towards/at aft, so no worries there.

Thanks

Claude

This site reviews all of the cruise cabins for noise and other considerations:

cruiseadvice then dot then org then

/CruiseShips/BestCabins.aspx?ShipName=celebrity+century

I know your concern. We were once on her sister ship, the Mercury, right under the dishwashing area for the MDR. Pots and pans were banging into the wee hours!

Hi,

Happy sails

Cheers

Thanks

Claude

Thanks.

We've decided to meet-up just after sail away on the first day...

A-sixth

So, what did you think of the show at sailaway time today ? Was that not great ?

I wish there would be more shoreside events / entertainment like that at major ports...

Luckily, you have one '' official'' bagPiper among the 652 members of the Association of retired RCMP veterans on board for thei A.G.M.

Hope the voyage itself is on a par with the weather and the ambience at sailaway.

Who's the captain? seems he is starting his current contract today as I don't recall him from the previous 2 voyages

Happy sailings

I know you've already sailed but I'm sure others may be interested in the info.

Formal nights are on Monday, first sea day and Thursday, Juneau. The captains welcome is on the first formal night. The captain on our sailing last week was Isidoros Karamaounas. At the captains farewell, he didn't mention that his contract was ending, but he did mention that next time he visits Hubbard Glacier, he'll try to get the ship even closer then he did which was within 1 mile of the glacier.

Archived