What's the most useful thing you pack?

- over the door bathroom organizer (although we may have had enough space for everything, its nice to have everything spread out, and easily get to it from the cabin (with the door open) when my spouse is using the sink

- travel mug (especially for a cold weather cruise)

- sticky notes & pen

- pop up laundry hamper (so I don't have to pull out the luggage to put dirty clothes away)

- ziplock bags (wet bathing suits, snacks, organize small items)

- refillable water bottle

- about $50 in 1s (tipping and small purchases) and an envelope to put some in to keep it handy for room service tipping

- packaged snacks (for port days and sometimes I want a snack food in the room which isn't carried onboard)

- mini kleenex packs

- motion sickness medication and wristbands

- my own toiletries (don't like to rely on having shampoo provided, and hotels/cruises usually have cheap stuff)

I know a lot of people make fun of boca clips but they work really good especially on the beaches. The wind can really pick up sometimes.

I also bring liquid hand soap for my stateroom I don't like washing my hands with a bar of soap

I bring my battery operated alarm clock. It's inexpensive and looks like an old time alarm clock. I like having a real clock with a large face in my room. The only "clock" is normally the little area on the telephone. I find it frustrating not to know the time, especially in the middle of the night.

The other thing I bring are plenty of crossword puzzles, Uno cards and games. That way I'm not dependent on the ship to entertain me. At minimum I can have a good time with these things.

If I'm not 100% sure that they will supply me with an absorbent robe, I bring one from home. I don't want to drip dry when I use the hot tubs late at night or need to get ready for dinner and am still damp.

Best thing I was told was the over the door hanging shoe organizer thing (be sure to get one you can see through) hang it on the bathroom door and put all your bath stuff in the pockets. Really handy and organized. Also get some of those flat panel blue glow nightlights especially if your in an inside room!