boston help

sunsetme

I will be going from the cruise port to the JFK library using the silver line and then the T to the free shuttle.

How do I pay for the silver line and the T? Is it one ticket or do I need some kind of transfer? Thanks

At the port, there will be a ticket machine. Buy a round trip. Once you get to South Station, exit the Silver Line and just head down to the Red Line without going through a turnstile. Do the reverse on the way back.

When you get to South Station, make you take an outbound train heading to either Braintree or Ashmont. Both lines go to JFK, but diverge afterwards.

At the port, there will be a ticket machine. Buy a round trip. Once you get to South Station, exit the Silver Line and just head down to the Red Line without going through a turnstile. Do the reverse on the way back.

When you get to South Station, make you take an outbound train heading to either Braintree or Ashmont. Both lines go to JFK, but diverge afterwards.

Do you know exactly where the T ticket machine is located at the port?

If I recall correctly, it was on the ground level at the exit. It's been a couple of years, but I do remember seeing one.

Thanks! People ask and it would be nice to know if and where there is a "T" ticket machine at Black Falcon.