Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Hello!

I am a total newbie here. Not sure if this cruise has already been mentioned..

Royal Caribbean has a Miami to Panama Reposition, departing November 22. Interior Suites start at $99 - with a $1 single fee. $1.

I have already booked. And splurged the extra $40 for an Ocean View.

Ship is Grandeur of the Seas

D

Hello!

I am a total newbie here. Not sure if this cruise has already been mentioned..

Royal Caribbean has a Miami to Panama Reposition, departing November 22. Interior Suites start at $99 - with a $1 single fee. $1.

I have already booked. And splurged the extra $40 for an Ocean View.

Ship is Grandeur of the Seas

D

That's an interesting little break..... pity there's no cruise immediately after to tack on as a B2B.... wonder how the one way air fare is for US citizens....

Royal Caribbean has a nice 4-night cruise from Port Canaveral for $199.20 on Monarch of the Seas.

For someone just needed a break from the cold weather, I recommend Monarch. I took her back in October for $158 and got a superior ocean view. As much as some people want to complain about this ship, I see nothing wrong with her. Again, some people don't like anything and just hard to please. Simple is good!

For those of you that like Costa, there is a 10 day W. Carib. cruise from Miami on December 10, 2012. Balcony $861.00 total solo and my TA is giving an additional $100 OBC.

Please send phone # of ur TA

I tried vacations to go

they quoted me near $1700 this morning for same

thanks

from "frenchiemom"

Please send phone # of ur TA

I tried vacations to go

they quoted me near $1700 this morning for same

thanks

from "frenchiemom"

The Dec. 10th sailing has doubled in price, but the Nov. 30th sailing still has balconies available for $861.00. Great deal if you can travel last minute.

14 nights, queen mary 2. southampton/new york and back. lot's of 'seadays' but if y'all enjoy the transatlantic experience--my understanding is: qm2 is a pretty good way to do it.

Cunard Cruise Lines

QM2

20 November 2012

14 nights

749 pounds = (i think) about $1089.00 in real [american] money. that's for inside, outside or balcony accommodations in cunard's 'britania' class. princess & queens grille are about twice the price--but still a 'bargain', relative to full fair..

website for more info: http://www.passionforcruises.co.uk/singles.php

hope it works out for someone.

s/f

vr/chandler

SoCalGringo@gmail.com

Even tho the single supplement is double, this is still a fantastic deal.....$539.55 solo, inside (this includes taxes & port charges.

http://www.discountcruises.com/offer/norwegian-cruise-line-bahamas-cruise/2531119?utm_source=email-newsletter&utm_medium=main-banner&utm_campaign=ncl-jewel-11-25-2012#.UKUuhYbYGLI

I recently booked a 7-day cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale on HAL msEurodam, VH guarantee (a balcony), for $1200 solo. I'm not sure what the single supplement is but that was a great price for the cabin. I should also get $50 OBC from Expedia. This was for the Dec. 15, 2012 sailing, so I'm not sure how long it will last.

norwegian_star.jpg

ncllogo.gif

7-Day Western Caribbean From New Orleans

Departing from New Orleans, Louisiana on Sunday, December 9, 2012

Passengers: 1 adult

Promotion:

Reduced Deposit and Onboard Credits!

Category: Inside (IX)

Cabin: GUAR

Deck: To Be Assigned

Travel Insurance Included with Cruises 5-Nights or Longer.

$558.00$92.49$650.49 USD

Includes $125 OBC

Dec 16 sail date is the same price.....Ports are

Sunday, December 9, 2012 NEW ORLEANS -- 05:00 PM

Monday, December 10, 2012 AT SEA -- --

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 COSTA MAYA 10:00 AM 06:00 PM

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 BELIZE CITY 08:00 AM 06:00 PM

Thursday, December 13, 2012 ROATAN, BAY ISLANDS 08:00 AM 05:00 PM

Friday, December 14, 2012 COZUMEL 08:00 AM 05:00 PM

Saturday, December 15, 2012 AT SEA -- --

Sunday, December 16, 2012 NEW ORLEANS 08:00 AM --

Edited by arhillbilly

norwegian_star.jpg

ncllogo.gif

7-Day Western Caribbean From New Orleans

Departing from New Orleans, Louisiana on Sunday, December 9, 2012

Passengers: 1 adult

Promotion:

Reduced Deposit and Onboard Credits!

Category: Inside (IX)

Cabin: GUAR

Deck: To Be Assigned

Travel Insurance Included with Cruises 5-Nights or Longer.

$558.00$92.49$650.49 USD

Includes $125 OBC

Dec 16 sail date is the same price.....Ports are

Sunday, December 9, 2012 NEW ORLEANS -- 05:00 PM

Monday, December 10, 2012 AT SEA -- --

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 COSTA MAYA 10:00 AM 06:00 PM

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 BELIZE CITY 08:00 AM 06:00 PM

Thursday, December 13, 2012 ROATAN, BAY ISLANDS 08:00 AM 05:00 PM

Friday, December 14, 2012 COZUMEL 08:00 AM 05:00 PM

Saturday, December 15, 2012 AT SEA -- --

Sunday, December 16, 2012 NEW ORLEANS 08:00 AM --

Thanks for the information. Booked the Dec 16th NCL Star cruise thru Costco. the Deck 4 GTY solo price for me was $667 including taxes. The TA thru in $25 OBC and will pay the $84 tips. This is the cheapest that I have cruised from N.O. Have done this NCL route many times and enjoy the ports. On NCL, they stop at 4 ports unlike most of the other 7 day cruises.

This is an early Xmas present to myself.

Thanks for the information. Booked the Dec 16th NCL Star cruise thru Costco. the Deck 4 GTY solo price for me was $667 including taxes. The TA thru in $25 OBC and will pay the $84 tips. This is the cheapest that I have cruised from N.O. Have done this NCL route many times and enjoy the ports. On NCL, they stop at 4 ports unlike most of the other 7 day cruises.

This is an early Xmas present to myself.

I ended up going with Costco also....final price was $630.49....booked in their "group" and was given $100 OBC (so IMO the price was $530.49).....will also get double points with NCL since it is a latitude insider offer.....I looked at the Dec 16 sailing....however, I really wanted to sail over my birthday (Dec 13) and I figured that Dec 16 will have more kids on board.....

Edited by arhillbilly

I found choice air gave me a very good price for a one way, much better than I was finding on other sites. I was surprised actually. I've never looked at the site you mentioned.

I like the fact that you can enter the cruise you're thinking of booking, see the flight options and when you're ready, you chose the one you want. I'm also going on an NCL cruise in March and booking air with them is a crap shoot - you take what they give you. Um, no thanks. :eek:

No idea! :D It's a mystery, just seems to depend on how many cabins are still available in that category. All I know is that if I do another transatlantic in the future, I'll wait until just after final payment to book it because the prices really dropped. This however may be a tad too late, not sure what kind of flight you could get at this late date.

I am also going on A NCL cruise on March 23rd on the Epic. 849.00 single with 50.00 OBC and a bottle of wine. I think its a pretty good deal, are on this as well?

I've never sailed NCL but have been looking at it because of the new studio rooms. Then I compared price for studio to paying double fare as a single and found the double fare is less costly than the studio:confused:

Meanwhile I've noticed how inexpensive their transatlantics or repos are and am thinking it would be a good way to get to Europe inexpensively maybe to take another ship for a med cruise etc.:rolleyes: