Weather Out Of Charleston

GrannyMouse

We're cruising on the Majesty out of Charleston on January 27. Wondered how long it takes to sail into warmer weather. I'm having trouble deciding what to pack and what to plan to wear the first day and night. Hopefully by the second day it will be warm.

Unfortunately weather here varies greatly during the winter months. I would definetly bring something warm for the first day, especially if you want to be out on deck during sailaway. By the following morning it was significantly warmer. Consistently warm weather won't happen till usually the end of March.

We're cruising on the Majesty out of Charleston on January 27. Wondered how long it takes to sail into warmer weather. I'm having trouble deciding what to pack and what to plan to wear the first day and night. Hopefully by the second day it will be warm.

It shouldn't take more than three hours to get to the gulf stream where the temps should be around 75 degrees.

However, it could be 75 degrees the day you leave Charleston. It is supposed to be in the upper 70s here this weekend.

Sunday afternoon you will be off the east coast of FA. you will be in the Miami area just after 4, so you will get to see ships setting sail out of Miami. So check the Florida weather to get an idea. Monday you will be going into the tropics and it will be alot warmer.

Archived