Best table for two on Oasis

We have not done Oasis yet so I will also be interested to read the replies to your post. Since about 1999 we have requested a table for 2 for dinner. On our 18 cruises we have only gotten it twice from the start.

However, as Diamond members we always go to the maître d station and request a change. Often its done right away and occasionally we get the call prior to dinner but they have always accommodated us.

The locations for the tables for two are often not in very good locations but we are ok with that. The service has always been outstanding.

Oasis could be a bit more difficult to get but as long as we can get a 4 at the most I will be happy with it.

My husband and I sailed on the Oasis in October 2010 for our Honeymoon and was able to get a table for 2. This August 2014 I'm sailing Allure with my husband and asked for table of 2 again!! Hope I get it but I will go early to port and go to the MDR and make sure it's table for 2. I also have seating at 8:30

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We've been on the Oasis a couple times and always request a table for two. They are so close together, you feel like you are dining with the people next to you. I know space is limited, but they are close. Last cruise we had a pole next to us, but we made the best of it. This time I called ahead asking for a table for two by a window, and we'll see what we end up with. Either way, I'm just happy to be cruising!