Craig

I'm probably a strange one as I don't take a lot of notice of reviews as we are all different with different expectations, and what is good for one may not be good for another, so for that reason I don't write reviews either.

What I can say is the Dream in Jan 13 was my first cruise, and I loved her. We were inside on deck 6 and we found the cabin big enough for us. A cabin is really just to shower change and sleep in, and as it was kept spotless, we were fine with it. Loved the food and entertainment. Ate in the Lido mostly which was buffet served to us, but had 2 or 3 meals in Orion for waiter service, including the gala nights when most folk got into their finery. We didn't do all in drinks as we couldn't justify nearly £800 for 2 weeks, but we enjoyed the wines and cocktails we had. We took excursions through destination services on board, and had a lot of grand trips out, all staff helpful and we loved every minute.

The ship will likely be smaller than what you were on but she has a big heart and lots of caring staff.

That is the nearest I have got to a review!! If there is anything specific you want to know just ask. I or others on here will put your mind at rest I'm sure. Be prepared for a grand holiday.

Hi

We are on for one week from 22nd Dec. I was apprehensive of Dream because it was bigger than Celebration and Spirit but really enjoyed it around Med. cabin deck 6 outside plus was quite big enough for us. Crew great. aI great. Restaurant food good. Not a la Carte! I have booked to go on her again in Aug 2014 Med.

Think I can be a bit picky and prefer to eat waiter service most of time! Gives you an idea but as always its what you make of it and who you meet!

Archived