New Cunard Sale 2017 sailings

MCC retired

I was just advised by my US Travel Agent that there is a new Cunard Sale not yet announced on Cunard website , but available in his POLAR system.

Fare Code RDA

It applied to my 9/29/17 QM2 CA/NE cruise .

Upgraded my DB3 Obstructed view to a BY3 Sheltered with pre-paid grat's

for hundreds less than original booking.

Grills also get drink package .

New Bookings Only so I had to cancel & rebook.

Have your TA check your 2017 sailing.

Thanks for the tip. Was able to rebook from PG to QG for only a couple hundred dollars more per person when the cost of the gratuities and drink package were factored in! Will celebrate our 20th Anniversary in style!

Thanks.

I've just sent the info to my TA.

Am currently booked on the QM2 May 8th TA in BC.

Maybe can afford PG???

Not so much what you can afford...

Go low, mid ship.

Britannia.

That's the conventional wisdom.

Thanks Salacia, I appreciate your advice. It's been my experience that the smoothest seat on an airplane is directly over the wing in coach. Yet somehow I continue to be drawn to first class when the opportunity presents its self.

My wife and I won't even be "new" to cursing until we set foot onboard the QM2 on May 8th of 2016. Although we have cruised and raced our own sailboats for the past 40 years we are still very much overwhelmed by this new adventure. Imigiane, having a toilet that doesn't need to be pumped out after each use. What other luxuries will we find aboard the QM2:) As a life-long career road warrior I have learned that one's flying experience can be so much improved by knowing all of the little tricks and in&out of the airline world. Now we find ourselves the newbie's in the cruising world. It's what we don't know that we don't know that worries me. The posts on CruiseCritic have been extremely helpful and very enjoyable to read. Having access to whole lifetimes of cruising experience is great. We can't wait for the Captain to give the order for Mr. Murdock to take her to sea.

Thanks again

On the Cunard (US) website , these new lower rates are shown only if you do a fake booking and get to the select category page . Strange ?

Still no mention of of this Sale on the Cunard or TA's POLAR website ?:confused:

Remember , these rates apply to everyone but TA's should offer something better than booking direct with Cunard do to their ability to discount Cunard rates.

Not a happy bunny as usual UK cruisers being treated second rate compared to US cruisers by Cunard. Booked a cruise on opening day of sale in April 2016 for a cruise in October 2017. Now being offered with $1100 OBC credit compared to $460 and been told by Cunard UK there is nothing I can do my only option is to cancel booking lose £900 deposit and rebook which isnt financially viable. Fed up of different rules for US cruisers compared to UK cruisers and Cunard just dont want to know.

The latest Sale is called Three for All .

Officially begins Sept 1st but TA's have it now in POLAR .

Free Upgrades

Free Grat's

Reduced deposits

( + Free drinks for Grills)

I don't suppose this is available for UK cruisers is it?