Santorini planet boat tours

asda

Hello, we would love to do the boat trip with santorini planet to oria.but our ship ncl jade does not arrive till 130 pm on the 22 July. And we don't know how long it will take to get a tender,

As anyone booked this trip beforehand or can you book at the port?

How long does it take for the tenders ?

Where do you get tickets for the tenders?

I too have a question about Santorini Planets boats from Fira to Oia and then the bus back. Has anyone used their services and did you pre book? What are your experiences? We will be there the end of October. Are there boats located near where the tenders land? Thanks

There are a few different companies when you get off the tenders. NST doesn't let you prebook but has boats to Oia. I think they all wait to have a full boat.

There are a couple of threads about this.

go to www.santoriniplanet.com

and hit the tab "Book Tour"

find the date of your visit to the island

it'll list all the tours to Oia then back to Fira that they are running on that date and at what times.

The times may (or may not) align with what you're looking for

have a wonderful cruise and a great trip to Santorini

I too have a question about Santorini Planets boats from Fira to Oia and then the bus back. Has anyone used their services and did you pre book? What are your experiences? We will be there the end of October. Are there boats located near where the tenders land? Thanks

We booked Santorini Planet before leaving on our cruise for a transfer at 9:30. We were off the ship on the first tender and therefore decided not to use Santorini Planet, and instead went up the cable car since there was no wait and we would have had to wait for 45 minutes for the boat to Oia. We received a refund from Santorini Planet, and found them very easy to work with.

They are located right at the dock where the tender arrives. You don't need to book in advance, but instead can book when your tender arrives. My advice would be to use them if you want to get right to Oia, if there is a Santorini Planet boat that will leave soon after your tender arrives. Otherwise, if you take the first tender from the ship, I would take the cable car (keep in mind, however, that if you take the cable car and want to get to Oia right away you will need to walk 10 minutes to the bus and then you might have to wait up to 30 minutes for a bus). I am not sure I would book Santorini Planet before your cruise since you don't know what tender you will get and you will have more flexibility that way. If, however, you don't mind taking a later tender from the ship, booking the Santorini Planet transfer to Oia in advance might make sense. I am not sure they would give a refund routinely if you book in advance and then change your mind as we did.

Hi everybody, for the second time I ve booked my tickets for the speedboat to Oia from Fira, on http://www.santoriniplanet.com, and let me say that the service it s perfect, we got off at 8.20 the tender left at 8.40 with no more than 15 people...all of them booked from internet and that s the reason why the boat left, usually they have a minimum of passengers to respect, but to offer the best service possible they appreciate who is booking online and give him the opportunity in any case to leave. Luca, the owner of santoriniplanet, made us as a gift a discount card with more than 40 shops, including the famous winery of the island "Santowines" and he offers us the opportunity to reach also the beach of Kamari. So I suggest to book it online and do not think about it two times, the first time I ve been in Santorini we got off at 9.15 and the pier was already crowded and if we didn t have the booking we have been waiting for sure a long at the pier...it was my 3rd time in Santorini, and 2 times with santoriniplanet, I wish him all the best because it looks that he loves what he does, helpful and honest, and with an amazing trip.

Enjoy your cruises....

Archived