Adventure of the Seas - Deck 10

Slonik

We got an inside cabin on Deck 10 on Adventure of the Seas towards the front of the ship. I heard that is good because they put the better stewards on deck 10 because of all the premium cabins up there. It's just a room or two away from the elevators so not sure if I should be concerned about the noise from them but I'm mainly concerned about a few comments I heard about deck 10 being loud in the middle of the night because of the pool deck being right above us and staff cleaning that area in the wee hours (2-5am).

I sleep like a log (especially in a pitch dark room), but my girlfriend is a light sleeper so concerned that this might be an issue. Anyone have experience with a room like this?

None of the cabins are as close to the elevator FOYER as they appear...noise from that will not be an issue!

Its possible you may hear chairs scraping at times, but it's not an ongoing thing!

Location of your cabin really has nothing to do with the cabin attendant...so don't choose based on that alone!

Edited by cb at sea

Last December we were in OS 1600 on deck 10 of the Adventure of the Seas. We were not disturbed by noise from Deck 11. My wife is a light sleeper and would have complained if she had been awakened by any noise.

The AOS is a great ship with a wonderful crew. Have a nice cruise!