drink packages

Can I just say I hate RCI website. Can someone please clarify if I buy the alcoholic package day 2/3 will I get charged the daily rate for remaining days and the drinks I have purchased on day 1 /2 just charged as if not on the package?:mad:

Can I just say I hate RCI website. Can someone please clarify if I buy the alcoholic package day 2/3 will I get charged the daily rate for remaining days and the drinks I have purchased on day 1 /2 just charged as if not on the package?:mad:

I'm pretty sure that whatever you buy BEFORE purchasing the package (as I understand it you can only do partial when on board and only when there are at least 4 days left in the cruise) would have already been paid for, and there is no refunding. Especially if you're not ON the package when you buy them.

You can purchase the package as long as there are 4 days remaining in your cruise.

Any drink purchased before then you will be charged per drink.