Breakaway ropes course minimum age/height req?

rydan

I step on Breakaway on Wednesday. As always - my reviews will be filled with everything to do with kids. And that includes the minimum age/heights for everything onboard. So if you don't get your answer by Wednesday - look for me on Wednesday - I will have your answer :D

I step on Breakaway on Wednesday. As always - my reviews will be filled with everything to do with kids. And that includes the minimum age/heights for everything onboard. So if you don't get your answer by Wednesday - look for me on Wednesday - I will have your answer :D

Could you add maximum weight also :)

Thank you, I really hope you and your family enjoy the cruise.

these answers can wait until you return home. I'm not that important...

Thanks Michele! I, too, will be anxiously awaiting your response! My kids are so excited about the upcoming cruise, I do not want them to be disappointed when they get on - better to prepare them ahead of time!

Looking forward to your posts about all the kids stuff. My daughter is 6 1/2 and about 47 inches so looks like size wise she can go on the slide now it will be my own worry whether or not she will be okay doing it. What if she forgets and tries to sit up, my guess is it will go so fast that she will be at the end before she knows it

I'd also be curious about the entertainment being appropriate for kids. I've heard Rock of Ages may not be appropriate. My daughter loves music and stage shows so I'd be interested in hearing whether or not it is to inappropriate for this age group.

Have fun!!!

Does any one have any info note ropes course age/height requirements?

Thx

As promised - here you go. Minimum is 48". Maximum weight is 300lbs

7F14527F-1704-4E60-ADC1-D71D84CC5FF0-3279-000001D2A371EF6A.jpg

There is a zip line on it too - you zip over the rock wall

5D46568C-EDEE-4437-BE40-223C7C3BC3DA-3279-000001D2B481E67F.jpg

Another pic of the course

C7FEBD1E-D667-4425-ADCB-B1B6808D05AF-3279-000001D29E1B3401.jpg

And the plank - they take a picture of you just so you can prove you did it to the folks back home :)

DA30B685-EF1C-4FEA-89F7-4E831042830F-3279-000001D2A98B9406.jpg

As promised - here you go. Minimum is 48". Maximum weight is 300lbs

7F14527F-1704-4E60-ADC1-D71D84CC5FF0-3279-000001D2A371EF6A.jpg

There is a zip line on it too - you zip over the rock wall

5D46568C-EDEE-4437-BE40-223C7C3BC3DA-3279-000001D2B481E67F.jpg

Another pic of the course

C7FEBD1E-D667-4425-ADCB-B1B6808D05AF-3279-000001D29E1B3401.jpg

And the plank - they take a picture of you just so you can prove you did it to the folks back home :)

DA30B685-EF1C-4FEA-89F7-4E831042830F-3279-000001D2A98B9406.jpg

Awesome, thank you!

This says you need to be 48 inches tall WITHOUT a chaperone. Will they allow a shorter child to go with a parent?

Great catch!!!! Yes it DOES say that!!!! Now I need someone to double check this for me - luckily I still have some friends onboard. I will post the answer as soon as I get a confirmation :)

But if you read that line it says - "Only one participant on an activity at any time except a child being assisted by a chaperone"

So I am wondering HOW LITTLE they take. Wonder if someone wants to take a toddler up there?

I didn't get any pics of it, but there was a "mini" version of the ropes course right under the entrance stairs to the main one. It featured scaled-down versions of the challenges that were only a few inches off the ground.

Any word on the travel professionals clearly breaking the rules by taking cameras up on the ropes course with them?

I didn't get any pics of it, but there was a "mini" version of the ropes course right under the entrance stairs to the main one. It featured scaled-down versions of the challenges that were only a few inches off the ground.

Any word on the travel professionals clearly breaking the rules by taking cameras up on the ropes course with them?

I saw that on another page. Don't look at me - all of my pictures were taken while firmly planted on the ground - or I should say ship ;)

I am terrified of heights and I would have to be medicated heavily to get up on those ropes! :D

• 1 month later...

Archived