pirate party and first night

my2kids

i was wondering about what time and day the pirate party is. we are booked for june 7-07 for the 4 day and i have my daughter scheduled for nursery until 10pm but i want her to be included in the party, and i dont know whether to take out the time slot or leave it for her. also, do the kids get to go to the nusery and or kids club the first night - someone told me that they didnt.thanks to all for the info.CANT WAIT:) :)

i was wondering about what time and day the pirate party is. we are booked for june 7-07 for the 4 day and i have my daughter scheduled for nursery until 10pm but i want her to be included in the party, and i dont know whether to take out the time slot or leave it for her. also, do the kids get to go to the nusery and or kids club the first night - someone told me that they didnt.thanks to all for the info.CANT WAIT:) :)

We were on the Wonder in August doing the 4 day cruise. We left Port Canaveral on Sunday and the Pirate party was on Tuesday night at 9:45pm.

I don't know about the nursery. My Navigators from my cruise are at:

Disney Navigators 8/27/06

Bill

According to the Navigator's from the January 7, 2007 4-night Wonder cruise the kids clubs opens on Sunday night for children's (3-12 years old) programming beginning at 6:30pm - so yes they can go to the clubs on the first night. I don't know about Flounders nursery, no experience there.

Pirates night is on Castaway Cay Day - Tuesday. The deck party starts at 9:45pm and the Pirates Deck party buffet starts at 10:45pm.

Check out castawayclub website and print out the Navigators for your length of cruise - they are a wealth of knowledge for when activites are scheduled.

Tammy

Archived