Carnival Magic Camp carnival Caper

cjefffg24

Check the Family Boards, Someone may have one. The Camp Carnival Schedules are usually the same for the ships/number of days/itenerary. Say some one has it for the Conquest 7 day western, it would be similar to the Magic western.

Are you needing Eastern or Western? I have the Eastern Capers for 6-8 year old's. If you have any questions, I can check it for you. I will see if I can scan it to my computer if it is the one you are looking for.

-8-i disagree with naomijohn. i received a kids paper from a dec sailing we wew cruising 6weeks later and nothing was the same for our sailing same ship same itinerary.

ounselors move from one kids camp to another on a roating basis. that is why it was differnet for me

sea day hours are 10 til 12:45 2 til 5 7 til 10 when it becomes a fee base.

camps are broken down by ages 2=5 6 -8 9-11 12-14

I have them from last week, 7 day western to Roatan, Cozumel, Belize..and I also have the extra sheet with the schedule for an extra sea day when we missed Roatan. If I can get my stupid scanner to work I can email it to you;)

Anyone that was recently on the Magic know what time the Club O2 meeting is the first night? I booked us for the steakhouse on the first night and I just realized it may be at the same time as the orientation meeting. That would be quite an issue for one of my teens... :eek:

Thanks!

Anyone that was recently on the Magic know what time the Club O2 meeting is the first night? I booked us for the steakhouse on the first night and I just realized it may be at the same time as the orientation meeting. That would be quite an issue for one of my teens... :eek:

Thanks!

Club 02 from last week on Magic:

5:00-6:00 Teen Program orientation

8:30-9:00 Club o2 rollout (meet other teens and Max, get a free gift)

9:00-11:00 Welcome aboard party w/soda and snacks

I must add.....my son was VERY dissapointed in Max. He said that he did nothing but sit in the DJ booth with a batman mask on. The kids needed someone to guide activities and break the ice and he never did anything, and also didn't show up for some of the scheduled acticities. My son was really looking forward to a guitar hero competition but Max never showed up to that either.

I must add.....my son was VERY dissapointed in Max. He said that he did nothing but sit in the DJ booth with a batman mask on. The kids needed someone to guide activities and break the ice and he never did anything, and also didn't show up for some of the scheduled acticities. My son was really looking forward to a guitar hero competition but Max never showed up to that either.

I must add that I totally agree- my eldest son said the exact same thing. By day 2- he just showed up when he wanted for activities and if they were not doing anything- he just hung out with a group of kids.

Max was a total letdown in Club O2 and was a runing joke amongst the kids. My son had a lot of fun mind you- but he pretty much did his own thing with the other kids in the club and Max pretty much did nothing.

Thanks!

I would reschedule- unless your teen is not going to be with you for that dinner.

It really is important - especially with the teens that they attend this first meeting.

its when they form their clicks etc.

(unless you have a teen that doesnt care and could go in a crowd and just join in.

I agree. The first "orientation" get together, whether for O2 or Camp C or such is the best opportunity to connect with new friends.

Ah shoot, I made the reservation for 730 but looks like changing it to 9 might be best, or to the next night... He really wants to go again but I don't know if he'll care about "Max" he goes to hang out with other teens mostly.

Thanks for the info!

Ah shoot, I made the reservation for 730 but looks like changing it to 9 might be best, or to the next night... He really wants to go again but I don't know if he'll care about "Max" he goes to hang out with other teens mostly.

Thanks for the info!

dont look at it as hanging out with Maqx- look at it as a time for him to meet the kids that are on his sailing.

Max "should" be hosting an ice breaker that first night-- but when you sail Max might be in charge of the 2-5 year old group.

• 4 weeks later...
Are you needing Eastern or Western? I have the Eastern Capers for 6-8 year old's. If you have any questions, I can check it for you. I will see if I can scan it to my computer if it is the one you are looking for.

We are going on Liberty Eastern Carib in November with 6 & 8 year olds. Could I get these? Pretty please?

We are going on Liberty Eastern Carib in November with 6 & 8 year olds. Could I get these? Pretty please?

Like posted above- use them as a guidline. be careful to tell the kids these things could change. If they go expecting something and it doesnt happen they will be greatly disappointed.

Thanks for the info!

Could you come back and give a report how your kids made out at the camps/clubs

Archived